Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

with my tongue tied [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

with my tongue tied [c] Empty
PostSubject: with my tongue tied [c]   with my tongue tied [c] EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023 - 9:59

Crookedlight

Crookedlight SHOULD get to know Juniperheart. He has not exactly spent much time with her since his return. It was probably unfair to her. Crookedlight just didn’t know what to say. He left SkyClan with his friends as apprentices and returned with most still apprentices…but also another apprentice, who was there as though she always was. That wasn’t her fault and Crookedlight kept telling himself that, but it didn’t stop the fact that he felt out of place when he was around her. She was like a flower that had sprung up in his nest without him even noticing, and he just didn’t know what to do with her.

Well, he had to figure that out soon, because he now had a patrol with her.

As they walked through the tall trees together, Crookedlight found that for once, his tongue was tied. His natural instinct of reaching for flirtations when he could not figure out what to say was out the window. This was Rainfrost’s adopted sister! It felt so…odd to even try flirting with her. So instead, he walked in agonizing silence. Was it as agonizing to her? Was his presence as strange as hers was to him? He simply could not tell.

Just say something. Say anything!

“The weather has been nice,” Crookedlight finally said lamely. Please, he could do better than that, couldn’t he? He thought he could, but nothing came to him.
SkyClan • Tier 2 • He/Him • 30 | 80 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: with my tongue tied [c]   with my tongue tied [c] EmptyFri 28 Apr 2023 - 16:20

Juniperheart gave Crookedlight an odd glance over her shoulder, not unfriendly but not entirely welcoming either. She’d already heard the stories countless times— Crookedlight, bless him, was a sweetheart through and through, but he couldn’t help but flirt with anything that moved. She was thankful for the warnings, because she was fairly sure his flirty saunter would have caused her to jump straight out of her pelt. Not only was she completely certain that her brother was in love with the tuxedo tom, but after her few moments with Lichenwing, having this kind of behavior bestowed on her by anyone else made her chest sink. It just didn’t feel right.

”Hello, Crookedlight! You’re right, it has been quite nice outside since leafbare had finally left— though I’m a little worried it’s going to get too warm for my coat soon.” The warnings were also helpful in that she was well aware Crookedlight just wanted to be friends. Under any other circumstance Juniperheart would have shot him down pretty quickly, but when it came to her brother’s best friend she simply gave him a warm smile. ”How has your day been so far? Mine has been rather uneventful, unfortunately.”

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: with my tongue tied [c]   with my tongue tied [c] EmptyTue 2 May 2023 - 23:30

Crookedlight

Crookedlight nodded and looked anywhere but her, as though that could make the awkward air dissipate with it. The small talk between them was agonizing, but he did not know what to say instead that would remedy it. He replied, “Uneventful as well…though, uneventful can be good. Better than too busy or problems arising, no?”

Each step felt heavy and his nervousness was starting to turn to frustration at his own foolish behavior. He felt like…well, he would say like a kit again, but he was able to actually talk to other cats when he was a kit. There should not be a problem here. Whatever circumstances for Juniperheart to have joined SkyClan, no matter how odd it felt for this new cat to have materialized and joined his friend group, she was still a clanmate. There should not have been a problem at all.

So, he did what he did best: he swallowed it down and put on a smile as he finally looked at her fully. “Has there been anything new going on with you? I’m afraid I have not been the best in keeping up with any events in your life. My apologies, for that.”
SkyClan • Tier 3 • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #ff6699

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: with my tongue tied [c]   with my tongue tied [c] EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 9:07

juniperheart
skyclan | tier 2 | she/her

"if you listen to your heart it may mislead you"
Crookedlight was acting a little odd, but Juniperheart quickly decided not to press. He had always been a little weird around her, ever since he came back from the cutters— she couldn’t blame him, not with how she suddenly popped into both his and his friends’ lives when he had been away. He had never bothered to ask about her origins, not at least to her face, and part of the ragdoll molly worried his behavior was because of her blood. Did Rainfrost tell him about her rescue? Does he know she’s rogue blood, and does that bother him? The thought left a lump in Juniperheart’s throat. She worked so hard to get where she was, finally a true warrior of the clan she loved so dearly, but maybe Crookedlight still viewed her as an outsider. Juniperheart’s mind immediately went to Silverwing, how untrusting her friends and clanmates had been to her— how untrusting she was of her. She prayed to any StarClan cat that would listen that Crookedlight trusted her more than that, at least a little. 

”Well, I had a run-in with a fox, though Rainfrost might have already told you that.” Juniperheart giggled, turning to reveal the scar across her chest. ”I spent a while in the medicine den, but since my warrior ceremony not many interesting things have happened.” That was a lie. Lichenwing was a very interesting thing that happened. Sunfire’s weird behavior change too. 

Crookedlight might not fully trust her, but Juniperheart most certainly trusted him. She hadn’t told a soul about her meetings with Lichenwing, not even her brother, but there was something about the way the tuxedo tom was looking at her that made her want to spill all of her secrets. ”Crookedlight, have you ever met anyone from ThunderClan?”
code by kiiko + kitty • edited by zero

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: with my tongue tied [c]   with my tongue tied [c] EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 17:35

Crookedlight

Crookedlight vaguely remembered the story of the fox, though he had not committed it to memory, and felt a tad embarrassed to have not remembered it in the moment. Juniperheart was quick to move on from it, though, and so was Crookedlight. He pondered on her proposed question. ThunderClan…he craned his neck as he thought back to his time with the Twolegs. There had been so many cats there, including cats from other clans. RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan…Oh! It was not at the Twolegplace at all.

“I did once,” Crookedlight affirmed. “It was at my last Gathering before I earned my warrior name. I believe her name was Acornpaw. She seemed nice enough.” It would be nice to speak with her again and see if she had earned her warrior name like Crookedlight and Rainfrost had. He looked back at Juniperheart once his thoughts had been gathered. “Why do you ask?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: with my tongue tied [c]   with my tongue tied [c] EmptyWed 17 May 2023 - 16:26

JUNIPERHEART | SKYCLAN | TIER 2

Juniperheart hummed, trying not to sound too intrigued. This was supposed to be a casual fascination, though she made a note to ask Lichenwing about an "Acornpaw". "Oh, not much. I met a ThunderClan warrior at the border a few days ago, and I was wondering if he was a familiar face. Do you meet cats from other clans at the border often?"

She might have been digging, but she needed some reassurance-- surely there was a simple explanation for seeing Lichenwing as often as she did. She wasn't looking for him, he wasn't looking for her, just simple chance that kept bumping them into each other.

"Do you enjoy meeting cats from other clans? I mean, do you find them interesting? I enjoyed talking with him." Please, please tell Juniperheart that her complete and utter fascination with Lichenwing was normal, please.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: with my tongue tied [c]   with my tongue tied [c] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 12:42

Crookedlight

Crookedlight tilted his head as he thought about it. He didn’t really detect anything “off” about what Juniperheart was saying to him—perhaps because he was too busy thinking about Rowansong, and how he had found the young tom fascinating as well. He blinked and finally looked back at Juniperheart. “Yes, I think so. It’s interesting to learn about how their clans function. They always have new things to say that I’ve never thought about before.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699