Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 16:40

Twistedtail numbly walked over to the apprentice's den with a sigh. After Sprucethorn's death, she just wanted to relax for a while, maybe visit Shadewillow again. But of course, she had to mentor her daughter Heatherpaw. It had succeeded in frustrated her quite well that she just lost her mate and wasn't able to take a good break, but clan rules are clan rules. Trudging towards Heatherpaw in the apprentice's den, she shivered. The cat seemed to represent everyone she had lost in her life. She had Rippedsky's easygoing nature and Sprucethorn's stripes and his charisma. Heatherpaw also resembled Heatherstripe so much, a splitting image of a mother who never got to get back up from her spot by the Lone Stump. 

Coming back from her thoughts, she nudged Heatherpaw on the side. "Come on, we have a patrol to do," she mumbled.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 16:56

Heatherpaw was sleeping peacefully in her nest tail over her nose. She blinked when she felt the budge and she opened her eyes looking to her mother/mentor"on...I'm up"she mewed getting up.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 14:40

"Okay. Come on, the prey would go away if we delay any longer," she said unemotionally, walking out of camp without checking to see if her apprentice was following.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 19:49

"Alright I'm coming"Heatherpaw mewed smiling some She followed after her mother/mentor figuring it would be fun. She didn't know what would happen on this patrol with her mother but she hoped it would be fun.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 8:29

OOC: BATTLE ENCOUNTER WARNING

Ignoring her daughter's voice, she located a scraggly hare a little further on the moor. Bracing her hind legs, she leapt out, her strong legs making up for their stockiness. Racing across the moor, she inhaled it's tantalizing scent.

Suddenly, she smelled another, more horrid scent. Skidding to a stop, she saw the hare race away. Before she could react, a loud growl sounded above the loud gale.

Dog.

Screeching, she turned on heel and raced the other way. But this time her un-Windclan-like body failed her. She wasn't faster than the dog, who came from who-knows-where, and it bit hard on her sensitive crooked tail. Yowling, she struggled to wrench it free.

Dog did Iron Bite for -30 HP and -20 SP

Dog:
150/150 HP
320/350 SP

Twistedtail:
15/45 HP
160/160 SP

I like clouds.

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Sun 19 Mar 2017 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 8:29

The member 'Twisted Cinnamon Rolls' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Mistpe10
I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 6:50

As she seen the dog the she cat fur bristled up scared and she laid her ears flat bolting after her mother.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySat 25 Mar 2017 - 15:56

Once the dog took it's teeth out of her tail, she bolted. Once she was far enough away the dog wasn't an immediate threat, she took inventory. Her tail was screaming with pain and covered in blood, and she could swear it looked twisted a new way. Ignoring the pain, she ran at the dog at full force, leaping onto the large brown dog's back. The dog was too large for her weight to knock it down, but she was up on it's back and had a large advantage. Unsheathing her claws she raked across it's eyes and back, tears in her eyes and gritting her teeth from the pain. After a while the dog buckled up and she was forced to jump off to avoid being crushed.

Twistedtail did Leap-And-Hold for -9HP and -10 SP

Dog:
141/150 HP
320/350 SP

Twistedtail:
15/45 HP
150/160 SP

I like clouds.

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySat 25 Mar 2017 - 15:56

The member 'Twisted Cinnamon Rolls' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Mistpe10
I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySat 25 Mar 2017 - 22:45

Heatherpaw blinked fur bristled scarred for a moment. She watched eyes wide. She wanted to help her mother but she didn't have no battle training so she didn't know how. The young apprentice watched nervously claws digging into the mooreland ground.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 17:26

Bumpiyy

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 14:51

Twistedtail got up from the ground with a yowl of fury, getting up on her hind legs and slashing furiously at the dog. The dog seemed stunned for a moment, yelping as it pulled it's muzzle back in surprise. He probably didn't expect his prey to fight back! she thought victoriously, clawing at it's eyes. But the victory was short-lived. As soon as she got back down on fours, the dog snapped at her neck, making her fall on her back to prevent being crushed.

Twistedtail used Rear-Up-To-Slash on Dog for -11 HP and -15 SP
Dog:
130/150 HP
320/350 SP
Twistedtail:
15/45 HP
135/160 SP

Twistedtail scrambled backwards as the dog loomed over her. Turning tail, she tried to run, only for the large brown and black dog to grab her leg and hurl her to the ground. Feeling the large claws rake her back repeatedly, she screeched as she scrambled to escape. "Come on, Heatherpaw! Do something! You aren't that weak, are you? Just drag me away or something!" she yelled over the dog's barks, slight venom lining her words. Feeling the dog's thrashes getting deeper as she tried to escape, she saw black line the edges of her vision as she passed out.

Dog used Thrash on Twistedtail for -20 HP and -20 SP
Dog:
130/150 HP
300/350 SP

Twistedtail:
KO lol

I like clouds.

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Sun 2 Apr 2017 - 7:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 17:51

Heatherpaw fur stood on end. She blinked eyes wide."what do you want me to do....I...don't know what to do"Heatherpaw mewed ears flat as she took notice of her mothers words filled with venom. She slowly approached ears flat and fur on end. She grabbed her mothers scruff and started dragging the she cat off as best as she could.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 10:52

Twistedtail faintly felt herself being dragged away from the vicious dog as Heatherpaw's teeth latched onto her scruff. The cat was strong, she had to admit. Suppressing a sigh, she muttered reluctantly "thanks," as she felt her paws awkwardly drag across the ground.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyMon 3 Apr 2017 - 11:15

"I..it's no problem"Heatherpaw mewed through a mouthful of her mothers scruff. Once they were far enough away from the dog she let her mothers scruff go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Care [Closed for Amber]
Page 1 of 1