Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss Empty
PostSubject: You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss   You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:22 pm

It didn't take very long for the small black kit to bound out of the nursery, feeling the freedom underneath her paws... or maybe that was just the mud. Either way, Cinderkit was excites that she was finally able to get out of the nursery for the first time and stare at her surroundings. Everything was even better than what she was told! The clearing was amazing and the way that the reeds encircled the camp took her breath away. But suddenly she was stopped by a deep rumble in her stomach. She didn't even realize how hungry she was. Quickly, she jumped towards the freshkill pile, staring at a fish awkwardly before batting at it with her paws. How was she supposed to eat this?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss   You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:01 pm

"Hey there, little one." a voice called behind her, Reedheart twitching his whiskers in amusement from the kit's behavior. With Newleaf came so many new cats, and it made him forget his own turmoil. It was such a happy and lazy time, and the good feelings were contagious despite the worry that hung over them. He pawed the fish over from the freshkill pile, dragging it between him and Cinderkit. "Would you mind sharing? I'm famished."

Reedheart had made it his mission to play and interact with these kits as much as he could between patrols. He couldn't really put his paw on it, but ever since that ShadowClan kit had curled up beside him so long ago the warrior couldn't help but just be charmed by them. Maybe Reedflower would have been a more fitting name.

OOC: slightly crappy post, but oh well ;w; that's all i got

You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss   You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Cherrykit raced out of the nursery excited.she apprenticed Cinderkit and padded over"hi"

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss   You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:33 am

A fluff of silver came out of the nursery, bouncing towards Reedheart. The fluff was actually Mintkit. Bouncing on top of Reedheart's tail, claws sheathed, the kit mewed, "I got you Reedheart! Got you!" Seeing the fresh-kill pile, she asked, "Can I have some? I'm a bit hungry..." Giving a small sigh as her belly rumbled slightly, she only recently started eating fresh-kill. Taking the smallest fish she could possibly find in the pile, Mintkit bit into the fish's soft flesh gently, chewing it carefully to make sure nothing got out. Taking another bite, Mintkit saw Cinderkit just batting her fish. Confused, the small kit questioned, "Do you know how to eat that... Uh.... What was your name again?" She felt a little silly asking that because she knew practically everyone else in RiverClan.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss   You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Reedheart purred as the kits began running over, recognizing Mintkit's voice from behind him and the weight that suddenly dropped on his tail. Maybe he was getting popular with them, finally.

...or maybe he was just a warrior sitting in front of their new exciting food. Reedheart preferred to think that it was the former. He sat in relative silence, not touching the fish he had dragged out, watching them curiously. Maybe this was Cinderkit's first real fish, and if it was, he didn't want to devour it all before her.

You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss   You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:08 pm

A ball of brown and white waddled it's way out of the nursery and to the group.
"Hey guys!" he called as he made his way to the fresh-kill pile. He grabbed a fat trout, nearly as big as him, and hauled it over to the group. He took a bite out of it, and sat there, watching them.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss   You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Cinderkit's eyes gazed in amazement at the warrior that was so much larger than she was. She knew about the warriors around the camp from her mother's stories, but this tom was a different story. He was big and so strong, and when he had rolled the fish in front of her and asked her about it, all she did was nod her head before she began poking at the fish again. Was he going to pick off some pieces for her like her mom did or was she now on her own?

Yet, the thought was completely gone by the time that three other kits joined, one of them being Cherrykit. "H-Hi," she replied with her new little voice. It was still taking some getting used to, especially around the other cats. Then, her attention was taken by another kit-- Mintkit to be exact-- when she asked Cinderkit what her name was. "I'm Cinderkit!" She shouted happily and proudly as Duckkit waddled up to the group only to take a fish and join them. Wow. So many cats! This was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss   You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss Empty

Back to top Go down

You know what? I dont care. Cinderkit is a boss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: