Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 Empty
PostSubject: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 20:56

Ok so uh for my girl Petalpaw, (Petalpelt, or maybe Petalstep?) I want an abusive riverclan romance that takes place far in the future <3
for some reason I like planning my romances very early. so this will be happening once she is a warrior, either tier 1 or 2- anyways, she's straight, and her themesong is "Disobedient" from Steven Universe ;-;

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Do you understand that you character [i]will[/i] be abusing Petal- in whatever way fits them? (Eg. ignoring, fighting with (arguing or not, your choice), ect.):[/b]

thanks ya'll deadline is jan. 5th so yall got alot of time, might change deadline in the future! <3
(oh god this is gonna get like, 0 entries there isnt many riverclan that would abuse her is there-)

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 Untitl10
Drawn by Moths

Last edited by Fruitcake Fruup on Sat 11 Dec 2021 - 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 22:50

Warning, Bumble can and will throw claws with this cat should he find out, just saying.

abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 23:03

Blackpaw won't hesitate to join Bumble cause he loves his family more than anything. He's a rather bubbly and sweet guy normally but isn't opposed to showing off his claws to protect his fam

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 15:36

bumpity bumper, if yall want it to be forbidden romance, tell me and I'll consider it

abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 Untitl10
Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 17:04

Name: Cicadapaw(shriek)
Appearance: A muscular tortie tom with a little bit of white. Already a bit scarred up for his age.
Do you understand that you character will be abusing Petal- in whatever way fits them?: Yup! Cicada's nasty and needs to start doing some more evil

This is a bit of a tentative offer since it would have to be forbidden, but Cicada can definitely fit the bill. He would never consider their relationship "real" due to their different clans, so he would basically just use her to feel powerful over another cat. He would appreciate having a cat to sing his praises, but since she isn't a clanmate and someone he would see as weak, he wouldn't be afraid to berate her if she steps out of line in his eyes.

So, basically mostly emotionally abusive and perhaps a little physically depending on how much she tries to stand up to him. Never claws, but perhaps a cuff over the ears or a backhand(paw?). Even Cicada would recognize clawing her is over the line.

(Also, very open to protective siblings giving Cicada a beat down. That's a plus in my book, lol)

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyThu 9 Dec 2021 - 18:26

Update: anyone who might be thinking about posting an application thing, I suggest listening to the song "Disobedient - Steven Universe" first if you havent already, so you understand more about her. (but the last part of the song where the voice changes and it gets more sad? just ignore that part ;-;)

Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptySat 11 Dec 2021 - 19:57

bump! remember forbidden romances will be considered-

Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat

PostSubject: cicadashriek wins- (he was the only entry but i dont care) yAy   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 10:59

ok yeah this is closed now and i got one entry but eh i like it so
Cicadashriek played by MediocreCrisis is who i choose lol

Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyMon 3 Jan 2022 - 16:44

*Rubs hands together* Cicada's crimes begin~

We can set up a meeting topic whenever you are ready. Also, if there is anything you want to iron out or talk about, let me know! Since this is a forbidden romance, It will have to go on the official plot board so it will be a good idea to have the beginning planned out for the board.

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 8:26

I'M LATE AH
PINEPAW (PROBABLY PINENEEDLE IN THE FUTURE) IS GONNA DASH TO JOIN THE OTHER SIBLINGS IF HE'S SMART ENOUGH TO FIND OUT THAT PETAL IS BEING ABOOSED. OR IF THE OTHER SIBLING TELL HIM HE'D BE GLAD TO BASH CICADAS HEAD IN WITH A ROCK HE JUST FOUND
AND MAYBE COMMIT WAR CRIMES
WHATEVER! IF IT'S SO HIS SISTER REALIZES SHE GOT WITH A FOXDUNG PARTNER IT'S WORTH IT TO HIM

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 12:04

okay now i'm imagining the majority of the litter beating up cicada because he was mentally abusive to petal ha

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 12:13

Honestly, I don't mind that, lol. Cicada exists to be edgy and get beat up, so him getting jumped by an entire litter of angry siblings is just *chef's kiss.* Please kick him into the gorge, he deserves it

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 12:16

MediocreCrisis wrote:
Honestly, I don't mind that, lol. Cicada exists to be edgy and get beat up, so him getting jumped by an entire litter of angry siblings is just *chef's kiss.* Please kick him into the gorge, he deserves it

CERTAINLY!

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3   abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

abusive straight possibly forbidden romance that takes place far in the future <3
Page 1 of 1