Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Empty
PostSubject: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 13:35

Twistedtail gave out a long sigh as she walked towards the apprentice's den. Despite her recent injuries, she was still supposed to train that terrible daughter of her. It's impossible how such a miserable cat came from me and Shadewillow, she fumed in her head. Walking inside, she jabbed Heatherpaw with her paw, sucking in a breath as her recently healed scars ached. "Come on, lazyhead. The year might as well pass before you get up," she meowed coldly, impatiently waiting for her to wake up.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 15:02

Heatherpaw blinked open her eyes with a start as she felt the Jan. She for up slowly"in up"she muttered not understanding her mothers cold tone.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 15:11

"Becuase I'm still recovering from the dog attack, we will just be patrolling the borders a bit, and if you want, you can hunt." Flicking her tail, she headed for the entrance, praying that the apprentice won't do something stupid. "And hurry," she added, a slightly venomous tone in her voice, "I don't want to be embarrassed if you take forever to get up while everycat else is doing all the work."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 19:40

Heatherpaw stretched just slightly and listened to her mother speak but She blinked her ears flattening against her head as she heard her mothers comment the fur along her spine bristled for a moment before she said"I won't mom"she mewed not understanding her anger. She padded from the den avoiding sleeping bodies. She told herself that she can prove herself to her mother prove that she wasn't and embarrassment and catch something while they were out.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 15:06

"I hope you will," Twistedtail muttered under her breath, before walking out with the apprentice. As she looked over the ridge, she saw the endless rolling hills. Padding out, she went several fox-leaps before stopping. Scenting the wind, she caught the scent of a hare. "I smell a hare, under that heather. Do you think you can get it?" she called back, eyes trained on the small hare's quick movements as it nibbled on the green grass.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 19:08

"Yeah I can catch it"Heatherpaw mewed quietly. She only hopes she could she wanted to prove her mother wrong and prove shew as worthless. Ears laid flat she crouched and crept forward carefully gathering her muscles she prepared for a fast sprint and kill. Propelling herself forward claws barely unsheathed she pelted towards the Heather bush. The hare was too busy warring away to notice her until the last second when it started to bolt off but she was already ontop of it. Heatherpaw stopped it dead it it's tracks with a clean bit on the neck as she stopped it with her paw.

Last edited by Ambernose on Sun 14 May 2017 - 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 19:08

The member 'Ambernose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Mistpe10
I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 19:56

Bump

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 14:08

"That was... satisfactory. Impressive for what you have shown me, though," she curtly replied to her catch. Walking on with a whisk of her tail, she continued on the windy moor as the sun climbed up the sky. After a minute or two of walking and checking the scents on the wind, she caught the scent of a robin. A rare scent to appear on the moor, she noted. Turning back, she whispered, "A robin is up ahead, a rare thing here. Catch it, and I'll be impressed." stepping aside for the gray and cream cat, she watched with hard, criticizing eyes.

OOC: Sorry for the wait!

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyMon 29 May 2017 - 20:29

It's fine I've been animating so yeah)))

She blinked at her mother's words. At first pride welled in her but it quickly deflated at her mother's comment. Ears click back she saw the robin and crouched to hunt it. She crept forward before springing for the bird. She didn t know what she did wrong but she watched the robin fly from her grasp and she looked down her pelt growing got with embarrassment and anger atherself. The one true moment she could have impressed her mother and she failed.

Last edited by Ambernose on Mon 29 May 2017 - 20:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptyMon 29 May 2017 - 20:29

The member 'Ambernose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Mistpe10
I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 14:34

Bump

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 15:21

OOC: OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY I KINDOF FORGOT ABOUT THIS

IC: Twistedtail sighed as Heatherpaw missed the bird. "A disappointment, as usual. Really, if you don't work your way up I might have to ask Ashstar to send you back to the nursery." She flicked her ear and turned away, working her way back. "If you want, we could come back to the camp. I don't know how much that little hare will fill up Cedarfur, though."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 15:49

Heatherpaw blinked ears flattening at her mother's disappointment. "Well..I..I could catch another hate..or try to hunt down that roving again"She mewed quietly.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 16:13

"Go ahead. But I am sure your lousy hunting scared all the nearby ones off." she replied, sitting down and shaking her head slightly. "Maybe if you look around you might find something. You better catch something though. The clan has lots of cats that might go hungry tonight if you don't do this."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]   I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Still Don't Care [Closed for Amber]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: