Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP

Go down 
+4
Maple
Squirrelnose
Clover
Wildheart347
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 13:23

Jamie smiled, "It's just, Xander is going to tell you some things that I don't really want to be revealed," she told him her voice dropping to a low tone.

Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 17:06

Archer stood on the stage and pressed the mic to his lips, the music started and he began to dance like Kevin Bacon, he looked at Kevin and nodded for him to join. "Just act crazy, they'll love it!" he said to his friend. When it was time to sing Archer put the mic up to his mouth, Been workin' so hard, I'm punchin' my card, eight hours, for what? Oh tell me what I got! I got this feeling that life's just a holding me down. I'll hit the ceiling or else I'll tear up this town! Archer nodded at Kevin to sing the chorus with him. Now ya cut loose, footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes, ooowee Louise,
pull me off of my knees. Jack get back, come on before we crack. Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose.
He nodded at Kevin to sing the next verse.

Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 18:05

James smiled knowingly. "Thats ok Jamie. I won't think any less of you just Xander." He replied.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 18:09

"I hope so," she hugged him and then stepped next to him to lean against the wall. She slowly slid to the ground and pressed her knees to her chest. "Hey, I'm going to start my training again for the academy tomorrow. At four o'clock I'm going to get up and go for a run, do you want to join?" she asked changing the subject.

Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 19:45

James nodded and slid down beside her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 4:31

"Where are you going to go to college?" Jamie asked thinking of her own senior year.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 6:45

"I dunno. But I'll figure it out eventually." James said.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 7:14

"I'm going to Maple Valley Community College," that was the college closest to Miss Sadie's.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 8:01

James nodded. "Maybe I'll go there to."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 8:07

"So what are your passions?" she asked thinking of what James would be good at.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 9:15

James smiled. "I want to be a veterinarian." He said.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 9:16

Jamie nodded encouragingly, "I could see that," she took his hand, "I think you'll make a fine vet."

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 12:24

James smiled. "Thanks Jamie." He said.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 12:35

Kevin sang along with Archer during the chorus, and began thee second verse. He tried to dance, but he wasn't the best at it. He hoped that he looked at least a little better than a cat coughing up a hairball. You're playing so cool, obeying every rule. Deep way down in your heart, you're burning, yearning for the some-somebody to tell you, that life ain't passing you by. I'm trying to tell you, it will if you don't even try. Kevin had to simplify his already simple dancing a little ways through the verse, but he was still having quite a bit of fun. He had a decent singing voice, which mostly made up for his terrible foot work. He continued with the chorus, looking to Archer to sing it with him.
You'll get by if you'd only cut loose. Footloose, kick off the Sunday shoes. Ooh-whee, Marie, shake it, shake it for me. Whoah, Milo come on, come on let's go. Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose.

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 13:16

Archer danced with Kevin during the music part and then started up again with You've got to turn it around, and put your feet on the ground and then nodded at Kevin to take the next part. He was impressed by his friend's singing ability.

Jamie smiled and began to watch the cars go by, "Hey, let's go see the end of Archer and Kevin's song," she smiled and then got up, pulling him with her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP
Page 37 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next