Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP

Go down 
+4
Maple
Squirrelnose
Clover
Wildheart347
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 4:27

James shook his head. "Nobody but you and Archer know I'm Jessie's brother. So everyone can go in. But I just don't want Natalie around my sister with what she did to you. Adam seems real close to her to so him either." He said and frowned.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 4:34

Jamie nodded, she didn't enjoy that Adam and Natalie were close, but everyone needs a friend. She pulled James by the hand and led him outside the lounge. She leaned against the wall and pulled him to her side, she stared out at the street as she talked, "You could just tell the nurse, and Miss Sadie," she said confidently.

Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 4:46

James shook his head. "No Jessie needs to know first. Everybody else can know after I tell her well I'll tell Mis Sadie in private later but only after Jessie is told. She really needs to know this." He said running a hand through his dark hair.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 4:51

Jamie turned to face him, and then stepped closer, she looked him dead in the eyes as she spoke, "You are the bravest, strongest person I know; aside from myself, of course. I know you can do this. I'll help you be the first to get in that room, I promise." she didn't move her eyes, she just stared into his baby blue eyes that sparkled into hers.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 5:00

James smiled. "Thanks Jamie. But I'd like it if you me Archer and Kevin get into that room not Adam and Natalie." He said locking hands.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 5:03

Jamie nodded, "I'm going to make sure, she never gets into that room. And besides, she probably doesn't want to anyway." Jamie pulled his hand to her face and placed it to her cheek, "I will be your guard for this evening," she said in a regal voice.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 5:11

James laughed and nodded.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 5:14

Jamie laughed and threw her head back, she didn't step out from in front of him yet, she just kept hinting for him to kiss her, hoping she was getting through. She slowly took a step closer to him, entering his personal bubble.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 5:33

James smiled and leaned forward and kissed her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 5:36

Jamie smiled as they kissed, wrapping her arms around his neck. When she leaned back she looked back into his eyes, "I was wondering how long that was going to take," she grinned and touched her lips with her fingers.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 5:45

James laughed and rested his forehead on hers.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 14:57

She stared into his eyes, her's shining, "So..." she said after moments of silence.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 16:48

James smiled and shrugged laughing.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 16:52

"I just want to tell you, you're different," she said closing her eyes and leaning her head against his chest.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 17:34

James smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP
Page 36 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next