Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP

Go down 
+4
Maple
Squirrelnose
Clover
Wildheart347
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:34 am

"Jamie i dont care what i hear. Nothing will make me think less of you." James said kissing her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Jamie smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, "I hope so..." she closed her eyes imagining her life in a few years, then a thought struck her. "James, how many children do you want to have when you get older?" Jamie asked, stroking his hand with her thumb.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:48 pm

"But why on Earth would Xander want to escape here?" Natalie asked. She started snapping pictures of the whole scene with her phone. The juvie clothes, the footprints, and the many holes.  She peered down into one of them, wondering if they all lead to different places or if the one they cam through was the only one that lead anywhere.

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Adam began to wonder, then he thought of a compelling plan. "Natalie, what if we follow Xander tonight? You know he's bound to be up to no good!" he snapped his fingers together after he had thought of the ingenious plan.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:20 pm

"Good idea." Natalie laughed a little, "You know snapping your fingers doesn't help you think of ides. But it is showy." She quickly checked to make sure no cars wee coming, then dashed across the street, heading for the barn.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:23 pm

James shrugged.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:34 pm

Jamie thought for a moment, "I think I want like...three. Or maybe four. I don't know..." She smiled thinking to herself about having children of her own, to have forever instead of being taken away after months.

Adam dashed after her, smiling from her quip. He entered the barn and started to go up stairs, when he go to the top, he saw Archer and Jessie laying in a hay stack, so he turned around and went back down the steps.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:20 pm

James laughed. "When i have kids ill never abandon them like my mom abandonded me." He said.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Jamie nodded, "Same, I'll never abandon my kids like my father and mother did Adam and I. I know for sure I want to name one of my kids Ophelia..." she said thoughtfully.

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 6:33 pm

James smiled. "I want to name two of my kudd Luke and Alec." He said.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptySun May 14, 2017 7:09 pm

"Why?" Jamie inquired, wondering if it was a certain meaning or something of the sort.

Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Adam turned to Natalie and nodded toward the stalls, "So, what should we do next?" he asked encouragingly.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:11 pm

"Well, this has nothing to do with you, but I haven't gone running yet today. I'm going to go do that now before we advance any further on the case," Natalie decided. Her muscles begged for her to go running, and she felt obliged to agree with them.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:22 pm

James shrugged. "Eh i dunno. I just really like those names."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart347

Wildheart347

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Adam nodded, "Alright, I'm going to go back to my room and log our findings, just write me a note when you are finished." he then headed out of the barn and to the main house. Mounting the two staircases, Adam walked to his bedroom and over to the small desk near his bed. Sitting down, he took out a clean notebook and began to write down all the information that they had collected from the previous day, that's when it occurred to him that no one had mentioned anything of a basement, nor a cellar. Securing his notebook in a small leather satchel, Adam descended the stairs and went to find Miss Sadie; she was sitting on the front porch swing. "Miss Sadie, may I speak with you for a second?" the older woman nodded and patted the seat beside her. "Miss Sadie, is there a basement or a cellar here?" he asked politely. Miss Sadie thought for a moment, "Well, child, actually there is a cellar. Go off the porch and around to where the clothes line is there are two doors that lead underground. Open em, and make sure to take a flashlight with you. There isn't anything down there though, but feel free to explore hun." she smiled as Adam nodded and stood up to leave.

Jamie smiled, looked up at the direction of the sun, "We better head to the house to help with dinner, it's TV night tonight!" she stood abruptly and held her hand down for him to get up with her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP   Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP - Page 70 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Sadie's Home for Wayward Youth RP
Page 70 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next