Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!

Go down 
+5
Acrylic
Rowanoak's Vow
Twitchinq
Dimmeh
addie ♥
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 12:43

this is perfectttttt~

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 14:27

What Thin said
v

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan

Last edited by Dimmeh on Wed 22 Feb 2017 - 14:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 14:13

Hey guys! Thanks for participating! I will be making the topic right now, once that is done I can copy the link and edit this post.

EDIT: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27529-gifted-together-closed-birth-topic#347816
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 17:23

I'm ready!

Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 2wwmQbtBlacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 Yn79RFdBlacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 5EN37bBBlacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
<3 Brambleclaw <3

<3 Brambleclaw <3

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2017 - 11:45

Hey! Brand new to the site, and was wondering if I could make a kitty for your pair c:
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2017 - 13:10

sure, if Thinny Thin-Thin allows it!

Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

Characters : Shiningkit(s), Breezekit(b)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan(s), WindClan(b)
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 15:49

Hi, I know you started the birth topic already, but I was wondering if I could create a kit for your WindClan litter. I had a WC kit, but then had to change them to ThunderClan :(. So, if you're willing, I'll start thinking of names and appearences, cause' I was really excited about this litter and you said you needed five kits, and would take up to ten kits, and you only have 3, sooo... yeah. I think their will prob be some ginger color on them, cause both parents have a gingery color, and will be a she-cat. So, if yes, PM me, k? k.

If I sound bossy, just tell me. It's an issue I have. 
(just kidding)
(I think)
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 15:57

alright~!

Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 16:12

ummm, sorry to be annoying, but was that an 'alright', there's more kit's, or 'alright', you can have a kit in the litter, or both? Sorry to ask for clarifiction and sound dorky
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 16:50

alright, you can have a kit in the litter, and it's fine!

Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 17:29

yay! she-cat, like I said

Okay, so I'm editing this so I don't double post. I am deciding between two names for my kit- Cardinalkit and Rosekit. There isn't either in WC. Just so you know, I come up with some crazy color combos. So, Cardinalkit would be a mix of brown and light ginger for a base coat with a bright ginger blaze, chest, paws, and white spots on paws. Blue or Green eyes. Rosekit would be a light brown and ginger mix for a base coat (or pelt, or whatever its called), with ginger splotches, dark ginger paws & tail tip and amber eyes. I'm thinking Rosekit would be sweet, considerate, careful, and good at listening, while cardinalkit would be clever, kind, loyal, and stubborn to all (prob especially to mother xD.). Whichever name/personality you like best I'll do, though right now I'm leaning towards Cardinalkit, cause' everyone's gotta have their stubborn kit XD.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 16:47

I do like Cardinal more, XD, but it's your choice! I think that the kit sounds aweeesooomme personally~

Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 5:57

imma go with Cardinal. x>
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 13:28

alrighty-o!

Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 15:17

Can Cardinalkit be added to the list of kits? Thanks.

I'm also editing this so no double post xD. Cardinalkit is approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!   Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blacktwig & Emberfall's 2nd Litter!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next