Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talk about cold! (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Talk about cold! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Blazingkit was scuffling in the snow, rough-housing with his denmates as the morning sun reflected off the glistening frost that covered every inch of the camp. He got up for a heartbeat and looked around, until another kit pushed him down again. He tried to shake them off, but they held on tight. Eventually, he managed to escape, and slunk into the shadows of the nursery while nobody was looking. But, as he settled down to rest, he spotted a patrol leaving the camp. Blazingkit padded out and snuck out of the camp, then followed the cats. He padded behind them until the edge of sunningrocks, but then, while blazingkit was distracted by the flowing water, he lost them. But he did not care. He padded right up to the river, which was cold as ice. He edged closer, until he could feel the water splashing at his paws. In his shock, he tumbled into the water, thrashing frantically. He clawed at the rocks on the bank, trying desperately to get a hold on them. But the tide was much too strong. He felt the icy waters engulf him and pull him under. Blazingkit rolled and twisted in the rushing river, flailing his paws like a pigeons wings. He smashed into the muddy riverbank of riverclan and, luckily, grabbed onto a tree root and painstakingly pulled himself up. But, as he blinked water out of his eyes he saw the figure of a riverclan cat staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Oakpaw was taking a walk around the territory, she was tired of watching all of her clanmates behave. The amount of cats in one space stressing her out so to solve her problem, turns out it was a good thing. Oakpaw's amber eyes had spotted the kitten on the bank, pulling itself out. The she-cat frowned as she just stared at the kitten.

Walking down the apprentice stopped right beside the kitten, picking it up wordlessly she stretched her neck to dangle it over the river for the giggles but also for interrogative reasons. "My neck is aching, so tell me what you're doing here. I really am interested." Lie. Oakpaw was getting good at it. Oakpaw did have no interest in killing it though, so when she felt like she was going to be forced to drop it she tossed it onto the bank again and loomed over it.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Feeling panicked, Blazingkit tried to back away, but was too drained of energy to do so and fell to the floor. "I-I followed a patrol out of camp," he admitted, stuttering slightly."When I lost them, I went too close to the river and fell in. I'm not a s-spy, I promise". He bowed his head in shame and looked at the muddy soil.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Talk about cold! (OPEN) 9879156Talk about cold! (OPEN) 9877833Talk about cold! (OPEN) 9877898Talk about cold! (OPEN) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 9:10 pm

"That's all I needed to hear kit." Also a lie, she wanted to hear more. "It's all okay, I just know you're a strong kit, so honest too." Oakpaw 'gushed', playing on the kittens needs and wants. "Oh I best take you back to my camp, where my mean leader will.. take care of you." The Riverclan apprentice, muttered offhandedly starting to push the kitten towards camp.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Blazingkit, relieved, started stumbling towards her camp. His soaked fur made it hard to walk, but he kept going. The whole way he mewed on and on about all the things he'd done that day, and the day before. "I like you," he meowed happily. "The warriors at my camp never listen to me". Then, he slipped and fell face-first onto the floor. Pawing his face, he added "Your territory is a bit muddy, but I like it better than thunderclan's."

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Talk about cold! (OPEN) 9879156Talk about cold! (OPEN) 9877833Talk about cold! (OPEN) 9877898Talk about cold! (OPEN) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Oakpaw honestly couldn't care less, completely zoning out the kitten as they walked. "Huh? I'm sorry I wasn't listening." She meowed matter-of-factly. Stopping as the kitten face-planted into the soft earth and then remarked about liking it more than Thunderclan territory she gave a scoff. "Join Riverclan then, I'm pretty sure Thunderclan won't care." Another lie, Thunderclan would be frantic, tripping over themselves looking for the kitten.

"Hey there kit, how about we play a game, you pretend that you have no idea what the clans are, and you'd like to join one, it'll be funny if you join Riverclan." Oakpaw meowed, Thunderclan had enough cats in it anyways, Riverclan could accept this kit as their own surely. "Could you do that?" She asked, lowering her voice to make it sound like a serious game that the kitten would obviously enjoy. Manipulation at it's finest. The water and mud would have washed the scent away anyways.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 9:37 pm

"Sure! I love games," Blazingkit mewed. "It sounds a little strange, but all games are fun, aren't they? Anyways, whats your name? Mine is Blazingkit. Also, I choose riverclan for the game. I've always wanted to taste a fish." Then he saw a clearing in front of them. "Is that your camp?" he asked. In his excitement, he waddled forward to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:10 pm

"Yes it is Blazingkit, for the game though you have to be Blazing okay? And no one must know that we're working together on this okay? My name is Oakpaw." She said, as if she almost forgot to say. "Now, once we're in you'll have to come with me to see my leader."
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm

"Okay!" Blazingkit replied. "My name is now Blazing. Lets go see your leader!" Then, he trotted into the camp, ignoring the stunned faces of the cats around him. He sat himself down and waited for Oakpaw to come. The light from the sky caused Blazing's pelt to shimmer like a million stars, and his intent eyes were focused on Oakpaw. "Are you coming?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Shallowpaw wriggled backwards from the brittle fronds that enclosed the Elders den, a massive wad of old, soiled moss clamped firmly in his mouth, muffled curses escaping his mouth as the prickly fronds raked his fur. Scooting around awkwardly, he finally managed to back clear of the den and spin around, eagerly snorting in a breath of fresh air, 'Every time I go into the elders den, it smells worse and worse!' he reflected, scampering away from the den. His eager prancing quickly halted, however, whenever he noticed the strange kit strutting into camp, with Oakpaw hard on his heels.

Spatting out the foul tasting bundle of moss, Shallowpaw quickly padded over towards Oakpaw and the small tom, murky eyes shimmering with curiosity- the little tom didn't seem familiar, but then again when did he fraternize with kits?  "A kit? Where did ya find him?" He questioned, leaning down to sniff curiously at the small tom- the only scent that clung to his fur was the foul, rotten stench of mud. Wrinkling his nose, he glanced towards Oakpaw, eyeing his sister curiously; what was she up to this time?

Talk about cold! (OPEN) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 11:05 pm

Glancing at the riverclan apprentice, then at Oakpaw, he thought hard on what to say. "They might not accept a thunderclan kit," he realised, then made up a story. "When I was born, my mom and dad lost me. I was a loner. Then, I explored thunderclan territory and accidentally fell in the river. I ended up on the riverbank, and Oakpaw helped me." No matter how dumb a cat thought Blazing was, no one could deny he was great at making up stories. He stared up at the riverclan apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Oakpaw nodded silently as she easily passed the small kitten with her strides towards Fishstars den only to be stopped by her brother. "Oh, I found him by the river. Covered with mud and looking like a drowned rat." She huffed, shrugging her shoulders in indifference. "I'm taking Blazing to Fishstar to see what to do with him." She shrugged. The apprentice stopped short as the young tom explained the situation, lip just hardly twitching she rested her tail on the tom-kits back briefly.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Blazing padded to what he thought was the leaders den, but was actually the nursery. Then he found it and sat by the entrance, waiting for Oakpaw to take him in. He listened to the birds melodies and the rushing water surrounding the camp, and thought about how pleasant it was there.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Shallowpaw's eyes narrowed as the kit spoke- how could a kit survive without its parents in the middle of Leafbare? And what 'loner' kit would be this well fed? 'How convenient that he reeks only of mud.' He thought with a sharp frown, watching as the kit proceeded to totter away from the pair of siblings. Something about this was rather fishy.. His frown deepened the longer he watched kit; the more he glowered at the younger tom, the less and less plausible the whole story seemed to be.

"Perhaps you should of spoken to Fishstar before you waltzed into camp with this so-called Loner." He chided, studying his sister with guarded eyes. The lip twitch hadn't gone unnoticed- after all, they were littermates who were constantly in the company of one another, so he had learned to search for subtle hints from his rather distance sibling. "After all, we both know Fishstar's stance on outsiders. Why would you bring him here if you know that Fishstar doesn't care for cats like him?" He questioned, snatching a brief glance at the young tom.

Talk about cold! (OPEN) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 12:12 am

Oakpaw shrugged again, her face falling flat as she looked at the kit, nodding her head towards Fishstar's den. "It's just a kitten Shallowpaw, honestly one would think you're a psychopath. Fishstar surely won't send a kit to it's death, there's a code about that y'know" Oakpaw huffed, giving him a nice fake little chuckle. "What is it going to do? Slaughter us in our sleep?" Oakpaw 'joked' plodding over towards Fishstars den with a meow. "Fishstar, I've got something you need to see too." She called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about cold! (OPEN)   Talk about cold! (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about cold! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next