Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hi... [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Hi... [open] Empty
PostSubject: Hi... [open]   Hi... [open] EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 16:29

Continuation of this https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26889-bats-and-lilacs-closed-for-lilackit-paw ))

Following Lilykit's faint scent trail and the concentrated smell of clan, Bat reached the camp. He held the kit in his scruff, tail low to the ground. He didn't look too innocent. A hurt kit in his mouth and just his outsider smell made him stand out. Placing her down on his paws to rest his jaw, he marveled at how chubby clan kits got. "Don't walk, okay? You're paw is hurt. That poultice'll help for now." He said, Looking at the herbs on her paw.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Hi... [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... [open]   Hi... [open] EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 16:47

Pansypaw lay on her belly next to the fresh-kill pile, carefully grooming her silky gray and white fur.  Suddenly, a foreign scent drifted into her nostrils, and she whipped her head around to look for the intruder.  A strange black tom had entered the camp, with Lilykit in his jaws.  Murky green eyes wild, the young she-cat jumped up and dashed over to the kit's aid.  When the rouge set the small kit on the ground, Pansypaw pulled her closer to her before yowling accusations at the tom.

"Intruder!  What are you doing in our camp?"  Glancing down at Lilykit, she noticed her injured paw.  Snarling, she hissed menacingly  "What did you do to our kit!?"  Unsheathing her claws, she was prepared to run the cat off their territory.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hi... [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... [open]   Hi... [open] EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 0:11

Lilykit huffed as she was plopped down, looking a bit cross she was about to speak before one of her clan mates, Pansypaw rushed up, pulled her into her fluffy grey pelt and yowled at Bat as if he was evil! What nonsense! Shaking rather violently Lilykit looked up to Pansypaw with a snort. "He isn't an i-i-i-intruder, his name is Bat and h-h-he doesn't belong to any cl-clan but he's s-s-su-super nice! He let me hav-have some rabbit! And whe-when I hurt my paw he made it better and car-carried me alllllll the way here!" Lilykit meowed and purred rather contentedly, recounting the black rouge's helpfulness.

Lilykit wondered why Pansypaw even thought that Bat was evil. Getting shakily to her paws she shifted around and away from Pansypaw to see the polituce around her front paw and ankle. "I don't know why you're so up-upset! He even chased away a biiiggg black fox! He just appeared and the fox was-was all l-like: 'GRRR I WAS SO CLOSE' A-and Bat was all: 'NO SWIPING THIS KITTEN!' and it left wi-with it's tail in between its legs!" Lilykit thought this happened, it might as well been the shadows were scary and the creaking trees sounded like growling. So, through her rather traumatic events this concoction had appeared, very dramatic and exaggurated.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

Hi... [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... [open]   Hi... [open] EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 2:28

Pansypaw listened as Lilykit expained the situation, still not taking her fierce eyes off of the rouge. Surprised by the kitten's tale of generosity, she took a look at the poultice on the kit's leg. Hmm...It looks legitimate, but I should probably have Oceanlight take a look at her anyway. Looking back up at the black tom, her eyes softened. Lilykit wouldn't lie about something this serious, so her story must have been real.

Suddenly confused, Pansypaw looked around anxiously for a higher ranking clan member. I'm just an apprentice, I can't call the shots on an intruder! While she waited, she looked back at the rouge, Bat as the kit called him, and asked "If that is true, then why? You're a rouge; how could saving a clan kit benefit you?"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

Hi... [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... [open]   Hi... [open] EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 10:48

Bat was ready to dart out of there as soon as the apprentice came, he could have easily defended himself but, he was in the camp of the clan his mother died to. The dark thought lightened just slightly as Lilykit told the story and some, causing him to crack a smile. "You've got a strange way of seeing things, kit..." Pansypaw's question caused the smile to disappear.

"Don't jerk her around like that, she's hurt. What does being a rouge have to do with it? I'm a cat, aren't I?" he said, frowning. He shifted his skinny body and gave a flick of annoyance with his ear. Bat was the very definition of rouge, skinny to the point his ribs showed, coarse fur that barely lifted from his body. Cold ice eyes. But, the definition of rouge didn't go much past where you were born and your looks so, he didn't see the significance. He was only grateful of it when it kept clans from expanding into the twolegplace like they did before. He had slept on garage tops in those times to keep himself away, the sun didn't warm them in the winter.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

Hi... [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... [open]   Hi... [open] EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:28

Pansypaw's previous anger was quickly fading, to be replaced with gratitude.  She had been taut from a young age that rouges only cared for themselves, and would attack you in a blink of an eye.  I guess I was wrong...  Speaking aloud, she murmured "Yea, of course; but I-"  She abruptly stopped herself; she didn't want to offend the skinny tom.

The young she-cat was suddenly overcome by curiosity; I wonder what it's like to be a rouge, to travel, eat, and explore at your own leisure...  Smiling to herself, she looked back at the tom.  She was still confused about what to do with him.  Crowstar or Vixenheart should be the one to deal with this situation, not me!  Suddenly worried she had done something that would get her in trouble, she turned and looked around the camp for assistance.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Hi... [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... [open]   Hi... [open] EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 16:29

Bummp)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi... [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... [open]   Hi... [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi... [open]
Page 1 of 1