Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} Empty
PostSubject: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 16:49

Bat looked up at the large rock in the middle of the trees. He carried a fair rabbit. His WindClan-like body aiding his hunt. He carried it, about to leave when he smelled another cat. He could tell they were fairly young and paused, wanting to at least check it out. It was what he had promised himself to do. The tom trotted over to near the area the scent was and placed down the rabbit. "Who's there?" Could it be a kit? He had found a lot of them in the past, aiding them and reuniting them. A few were even adopted by him. They were all gone now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 2:47

Lilykit was out playing, having a good time as she snuck out of Skyclan camp and into the wild world. Though unbeknownst to the small kit she had managed to travel beyond the Skyclan border, and past Thunderclan towards the four giant oaks. The beautiful black and white she-cat plodded and jumped and sneaked around as she made her way into fourtrees, but just as she made it to the clearing she suddenly pitched forwards her paw giving a couple of sickening cracks.

Giving a loud wail of pain and terror the young kitten tried to pull back away from the situation that caused her such pain only to no success, giving her only more pain. Lilykit went silent in bated breath, suddenly aware of the dangers that lurked around her, every shadow jumped out at her every leaf that twitched was an eye blinking and every creak of the trees from Thunderclan territory sounding like a throaty growl of a predator that could eat her in one gulp!

Lilykit had managed to fall into a fitful sleep as the moon rose over head, her ears pricked for every sound before she heard a meow, one that wasn't familiar but it was a cat, maybe they could help? Maybe they'd make her into crowfood? Oh she couldn't let that happen! "No! NO! No go away! Go away go away go away go away!" She chanted as she saw the lean black tom come in her direction, her sleek kitten fur fluffing out in fear.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 11:19

A kit! Bat picked up the rabbit and plopped it down next to the kit before sniffing her. She smelled like the territory near the twolegplace...Okay, okay.. calm down. What are you doing out here? It is far too cold for you." Looking at her pelt, he could see snow had started to lean on her as if she was too here for a while. He sunk his claws into too here he rabbit and tore out a chunk of it for her. "Here. Take some of it and rest. We need to get you home." Seeing this kit, he couldn't help thinking of his own daughter that had lain on the road, in blood. He wouldn't let someone else loose their kit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 15:39

Lilykit was frozen stiff from fear and the snow that surrounded her, her paw unfeeling as it was pressed tightly between the two roots. Lilykit trembled as she watched the lean black tom drop the rabbit and sniff her snow-clumped pelt, bright and wide blue eyes searching his. She was as good as dead! "I-I wa-was p-p-p-playing and.. and I-I got distracted!" She sputtered, her maw frozen and covered with ice crystals.

The black and white kitten looked at the offering with scrutiny, she had never eaten rabbit before! Hesitantly taking a small nibble she let it thaw on her tongue, eyes looking up to make sure it was okay she took another bite. Eventually she had eaten the whole piece. "T-T-Thank you." She spluttered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 14:32

OOC: hump @Leafybab ;)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 13:15

Bat nodded and looked at her, the kit obviously wouldn't know if she had hurt herself, at least, not in the detail he would have preferred. There had to be some way of figuring it out... He noticed that one of her paws stuck out. If she had just slept there during the night, she would have it under her with the rest of her paws. He didn't think it was broken, she would be in much more pain than this. It must have sprained. He nudged the rest of the rabbit towards her and moved away some of the snow so she'd warm up a bit. "Sit tight. I'll be right back, okay?" he meowed, if this kit had sprained something, he wouldn't need to do much. Give her something for the pain, calm her down. Maybe some stinging nettle for the swelling. He skirted the trees and bushes until he found the common plant. Carefully, he bit at it just before the stalk turned to seeds. He found some thyme as well, lucky. It should calm down the kit. He carried the findings to the kit and placed them down in the snow. He nudged the thyme towards her so she could eat it and then began chewing the nettle leaves into a poultice. "Do you remember you're way back home? I'll have to carry you to the camp but, you have to walk in by yourself. It's too dangerous for me." he said as he finished. Though it would hurt while he applied it, the thyme would keep her calm and it wouldn't be as bad.

With a wary look, he hoped the scent of rabbit would cover up his own. Would the clans start thinking rouges were running around hurting kits? He hoped not. He also wondered if this kit would tell anyone of their encounter. It would clear their reputation a bit if she did. He carefully began placing the chewed poultice on her sprained paw. Hopefully stopping any swelling that was going to occur.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 20:45

Lilykit was content with the helpful stranger, watching every more curiously though she was still frozen to the core. As content as a frozen kitten could be, but as the tall stranger got to his paws and announced his departure, regardless of his saying of comfort Lilykit panicked. Fur puffing out and paws scuffling she tried to charge after him.

"NO! NO PLEASE DON'T GO! DON'T LEAVE ME! COME BACK!" Her shouts went unheard as she scrabbled, struggling with her trapped paw as she burst into tears and sobbed until her kitten face was an ugly mess. She waited, and waited... and waited, every moment she spent waiting was with her looking over her shoulders fear having her attempt to shrink into the snow.

Lilykit almost jumped out of her fur when she saw the black tom cat, eyes brightening in glee she watched him like a hawk in case he left her again. The black tom cats words went in one ear and out the next as she waited, as soon as he was in range after she had eaten the thyme she wrapped her paw shyly around his lean black leg and held it, like a hug.

Though for good measure she nodded, she was smart enough to know when a question was asked. But due to her euphoria by being reunited with the kind stranger she did not hear a word. "W-Wh-What's your n-n-n-name?" Simply asked the small she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 11:05

He smiled, a rare thing for him but, this was a kit scared out of their wits, he might as well seem more welcoming to her. He hated to admit it but, her little hug was pretty cute. Alas, the moment wouldn't last. He had to get her home and then leave quickly to avoid being caught in clan territory. Especially if he smelled of a clan kit. "I'm Bat, what your name?" he asked, he'd try to get directions to her camp again once she was feeling better. Perhaps he'd just follow the clan scent until it got strong enough to definitely yield cats to find her.

He black fur stuck out in the snow and he was as skinny as moor cats, even more so now. He missed easy hunting in the barn. He barely ate anything in DarkClan. Glancing down at the kit, he chuckled. He had bad time management skills. He should be hunting so he had enough time to bring something to his mate in the barn, hopefully she still had traveling herbs to live off of. He couldn't risk smelling of clans and the barn. wrapping his thin tail around the kit, he tried to warm her with the little fur he had on his skinny frame. "You're a pretty tough kit." he said.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 21:49

"I-I-I'm Lilykit! I'm from Skycl-clan and my father is Crowstar! Leader of Sk-sk-skyclan!" Lilykit was glad she could brag to another cat finally, everyone in Skyclan knew she was the daughter of the leader so it wasn't much fun bragging. Looking curiously at Bat as he wrapped his skinny tail around her shivering form. His fur was rougher than hers, curious.

"I-I'am? Okay.
" Lilykit accepted this as fact, in her own kittish way and in turn was quite proud of herself. But the cold that made her joints stiff willed her back to the reality, her little kitten brain finally processing that there was more than one enemy and it was the cold. Frowning and narrowing her eyes, her body hunching over she looked up at Bat with the hopes that he knew all the answers.

"Wh-when can I go home? I-I-I-I want to go home. I'm c-c-co-cold." She spluttered, bringing up a paw to crack and chip off a couple loose ice crystals from her chin. Startling blue eyes met up again with Bats amber eyes, her wide eyes pleading.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 16:18

Leader. He felt his heart plummet. Wouldn't this be a great adventure! "I suppose I'll take you there now. I just have to hide the rabbit for later." He said, dragging the barely eaten rabbit into a thick casing of roots. "Alright, let's go..." he said, picking her up by the scruff.

He has blue eyes as well. I'll continue this in a topic at camp, he Rev wouldn't let her walk on a sprained paw.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}   Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw} Empty

Back to top Go down

Bats And Lilacs {Closed for Lilackit/paw}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: