Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017 - 13:32

He nodded, feeling the stiffness in his legs from sitting there for so long. He didn't really feeling like getting back into the snow... "I suppose they'll wonder where we've gone." he murmured. The tall tom sank his claws into the tree trunk as he slowly began climbing down it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 11:06

Rippedpaw followed him down and shivered as he felt the chill of snow. He had appreciated Webtail's tree climbing and getting the opportunity to talk with the impressive warrior. It saddened him to have to head back to camp, despite other's words, he still felt as if he would be out of place for a while. The old apprentice also assumed that his clanmates might assume he had been out doing nothing all day.

"Should we stop to hunt?" He asked Webtail, hoping the warrior would agree so they could at least delay going back to camp for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 12:34

"You don't want to go back, do you?" He said with amusement, only a cat with bees in his brain would stall returning to a cozy nest. "Alright, we can stop to hunt. I'm used to hunting around this time anyway." He smiled, flicking his tail at the apprentice's nose. The warrior scented the air for any signs of prey.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 21:19

Rippedpaw let out a ragged sigh of relief and watched his frigid breath escape into the late night air. After a moment's paused, he padded after the warrior. His nose stuck up into the air hoping to catch even a slight scent of the tang of prey. After not too long he caught a slight whiff of squirrel. A soft smile crossed his features. While catching birds had been a bit difficult for him to pick up on, squirrel was something he had gotten good at.

The apprentice's ears swiveled as he followed after the scent, straining for a soft noise. The creature was scavenging around the roots of a tree when he finally had it in his sights. It was probably getting ready to climb into it's hallow for the night. Pawstep by pawstep, he inched forwards, getting close enough to leap. Swiftly, the old apprentice leaped forwards, sinking his claws into the flesh of the squirrel. Before it could utter another sound, he used his teeth to snap it's neck. He trotted back toward the warrior, proudly holding the squirrel between his teeth.

Last edited by Ripped on Sun 5 Feb 2017 - 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 21:19

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 Mistpe10
Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 13:01

Webtail chuckled and scented the air as well, hoping for something good. He scented frog and could barely hide his smirk. He stalked the hoping creature and quickly pounced on it, killing it and picking it up. Frogs were easy to catch and they where his favorite prey. He walked over to Rippedpaw, carrying his catch.

Sorry for the shortness, kinda tired.)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Leafy Greens on Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 13:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 13:01

The member 'Leafy Greens' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 Mistpe10
Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3