Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 11:31

Rippedpaw nodded in understanding at Webtail's words. But the question made him stop and think. Did her ever really miss Windclan?
"No," Rippedpaw meowed decisively, then softened a bit and added, "I miss my denmates. I miss being in a place where I'm not treated like an outcast half the time. But I don't miss living in a clan I was ashamed to be a part of. I don't miss the fear that one a a cat who senselessly maims those younger than him will someday be leader. I don't miss having a leader that cares for her son's well being, regardless of his actions, more than her responsibility to her clan. So, no... I don't miss Windclan." He spat Windclan as if it were an insult. When he said it aloud, the more he was disgusted with the actions of his former clan. Rippedpaw looked down at the forest floor, slightly embarrassed by his outburst, but more so with his origins.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 12:18

Webtail nodded, "I see... Well, I'm glad you stuck to your heart. It's a good thing to do. I was scorned for that in ShadowClan by my sister but, I never strayed from it." seeing how embarrassed the other tom was, he chuckled. "You seem flustered, like you've caught a rock instead of a mouse... Why is that?" he asked.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 23:29

"Sorry," He mumbled, a little put off that Webtail had noticed his discomfort. Typically, Rippedpaw was never the type to open up to other cats. Since being a young kit, he had mostly been on his own. His denmates had looked up to him as a leader. Not that he ever wanted it, they just expected him to be level headed and fair, so he had always done what was needed. Along with that had come the notion that he always had to be the strong one. The black and white tom usually pushed his feelings aside so they wouldn't get in the way of what had to happen for the better. Rippedpaw glanced up at the warrior after staring at his paws for a couple moments, "I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever ranted like that. Most cats don't care to listen. And I try not to be so open about my feelings, I just always try to do what is right and needs to get done..." He trailed off, once again fixating on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 11:11

"It's healthy, Rippedpaw. Don't keep your emotions inside you. Just try talking to someone when you have something on your mind. I wouldn't be annoyed if you told me, and, I wouldn't think any less of you. Communication is important." he smiled at the younger. "Even if you doubt it, others could know how you feel or what to do about it."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 15:13

"I think feel like I can trust you," He meowed simply, looking up at Webtail. Rippedpaw was slightly surprised by the former Shadowclan warrior's wisdom. Everything he said made sense though.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 16:45

He smiled, "Happy to help, Rippedpaw. Whenever you need someone to talk to, go ahead and find me. I'll listen to you." he meowed. His ear flicked and he looked out at the forest. "I haven't climbed a tree in a while, I forgot how nice it is up here. It's even better at night, you know."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 18:36

"It really is," He breathed, surveying the forest. It was breathtaking. There was nothing like this in Windclan territory. Rippedpaw didn't take his eyes off the scene, but continued to talk to the warrior, "Out in the moors, you don't see stuff like this. You can always see everything around you. But here, you only really see what's around you. It's simply amazing."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 9:08

He hummed in thought. "In ShadowClan, the trees brush the ground and the branches sag. This view is rare there. I only really found a sturdy enough tree when I was just named an apprentice." he meowed sadly, that was one of the first fond memories he had spent with Eagleheart before her untimely death. She had introduced him to her odd habit of eating in the branches and looking at the view over the marsh.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 14:22

Rippedpaw smiled at the thought of a young Webtail attempting to climb the pine trees in the Shadowclan territory. It would have been something. The young black and white tome could hardly imagine a younger version of the warrior, but regardless it was still an amusing thought.\

"I can't even imagine living among the marshes. I'm sure the pine trees are a little tougher than these. And the sap too..." Rippedpaw didn't have much experience with pine, but he knew of the sticky sap the trees were infamous for. He shuttered at the thought of having the sap stick to his fur.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 14:34

"Hmm, I don't know how I'd deal with eternal winds either. My tail would get ripped clean off, I'd bet. But, ShadowClan was the world to an apprentice who had barely stepped foot out of camp, my mentor never took me out, at least, not the living one.." he said, thinking of the ghost that met him in his dreams every night.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 17:01

The warrior's words peaked his interested, "Is it okay if I ask what that means?" He perked his ears waiting for an answer from Webtail.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 8:46

Webtail nodded, "A Dark Forest cat met me in my dreams along with another apprentice. He promised us the strength that I felt I needed. ShadowClan was in turmoil then, it still is now. The other apprentice, Frostpaw at the time, her warrior name escapes me, became RiverClan leader, I became ShadowClan leader. She was killed at the gathering when StarClan returned and I fought for StarClan to try and fix the problems I caused and mend the bond with my daughter. His name was Smokestorm." the tom meowed. He dared to look at Rippedpaw for a reaction. What would he think?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:27

Rippedpaw stayed silent for a moment. The thought of trusting in the dark forest over Starclan made him shudder slightly. He still fought for Starclan in the end... The apprentice reminded himself.

"The dark forest takeover happened before I was born. I've never heard much about it. In fact, this is the most," He started slowly, feeling the warrior's gaze, "But what happened is in the past." It was simple, but Rippedpaw felt like he was at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 9:25

Webtail smiled at him. "It affected a lot but, I know to leave that in the past. The Dark Forest was all I had known, StarClan hadn't stopped any of the numerous tragedies that happened then. But, as you said, it's in the past." he sighed as he looked out at the cloudy sky, the dark clouds were breaking up and left much of the sky clear. Slowly, the blue began to turn to pink. Stars peeked through the rosy veil of sky. "It's getting late..."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 14:12

Rippedpaw's head snapped up. He hadn't realized how late it had gotten until Webtail mentioned it. Hopefully the clan hadn't missed them too much. With a sigh at the thought of heading back to camp, he looked at the warrior.

"Guess it's time to go home?" He meowed questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}   Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ripped Webs {Closed For Rippedsky}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: