Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) Empty
PostSubject: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Hazeflight padded into the apprentice den,careful not to wake any of the sleeping cats.It hadn't been long since she had been an apprentice and couldn't believe that she had been given an apprentice already.The silver she-cat also couldn't believe that the apprentice she was given was Flamepaw.Hazeflight stepped over a couple more sleeping lumps before she found her apprentice.She reached out a silver paw and gently prodded the fiery orange bundle."Flamepaw,wake up.It's time to start your training!"she whispered with a slight purr.

Hazeflight then made her way quickly and quietly out of that apprentice den and waited by the exit of camp for Flamepaw to join her.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 12:32 am

Flamepaw jumped awake. For the first time in moons he had gotten good sleep and wasn't used to it. Living with kits was incredibly noisy. The orange apprentice stood up and stretched, flexing his underused muscles. He still could not believe he was finally living outside of the nursery. When he stood, he was about eye-to-eye with his mentor and friend. This was long overdue. It was a miracle the orange tom had even fit in the nursery for so long. He padded out of the den, careful not to wake any of the other cats. A lot of them had been kits that he'd watch grow from birth into apprentices. It felt good to be around a lot of them again, even if they didn't speak to him much.
Once he was next to Hazeflight outside, he meowed, "I'm ready, Hazeflight". The sound of her new warrior name made him purr. She was young, but he knew she was a great warrior. It was an honor to have her as a mentor. There was a lot to learn.

Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 1:02 am

The she-cat smiled as he stood beside her."Come,"she meowed with a flick of her tail.I feel I should show you the territory first,as it is very important to know your borders and where prey is often found.ShadowClan shares a border with all the clans,but RiverClan.High pine marks the border between SkyClan and ShadowClan and the ThunderPath marks the border between WindClan,ThunderClan and ShadowClan.Did you understand that?"she meowed.

The thin coat of snow beneath crunched beneath her paws.She scented the air as she went.The path she was following led to High pine.Once there she stopped waiting for Flamepaw.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 1:12 am

"Yes," He nodded seriously as he took in every word like he was devouring a juicy piece of fresh kill. Everything he had waited for was happening and he didn't want to miss a second. Flamepaw raced after his mentor, ignoring the cold of the snow that seeped through his fur. Once he caught up, he stopped and stood waiting for further instruction.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 1:44 am

Now what?We could practice hunting then continue on our way.Yes,that sounds good"I'm going to show you now the hunting basics.Seeing as your learning from me and I'm the most amazing hunter in all the clans,you should be almost as good as me.Once you are a warrior, of course."she meowed light heartedly before lowing herself into a hunting crouch.She shivered slightly as her belly touched the icey cold ,snow covered ground.Hazeflight fixed her gaze on a pine needle nearby."In this demonstration I will be showing you the hunting crouch by pouncing on that pine needle.A good position is to have your body just touching the ground and your tail out to help you valence.Remember to balance your weight evenly and always remain focused ,otherwise you are more than likely to miss.Now watch as I demonstrate."Hazeflight instructed.The silver she-cat's ice blue eyes fixed on the pine needle and her haunches tensed up as she prepared to pounce.Her tail flicked slightly and then she sprang.Hazeflight's claws encased the pine needle as if it was a mouse so that it couldn't escape.The she-cat shook of some of the snow and turned around to face Flamepaw."You have turn.I bet you get it first try!"she meowed.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:02 pm

He watched her with extreme intensity, taking in every small motion. Once she finished, he nodded and crouched down swiftly. He kept his tail off the ground to prevent it from dragging and kept his weight even. Having to constantly shift around and balance to not trip over kits had prepared him for this. Pawstep by pawstep he crept forward and then launched himself at patch of a couple needles on the ground. Silently, he scooped it up as if it were prey.
"Like that?" Flamepaw cocked his head questioningly at his mentor.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Hazeflight smiled."That was excellent,you're a natural!"she exclaimed joyusly.Hazeflight couldn't believe how quickly Flamepaw had grasped this ability.But then again I'm his mentor ,so of course he was going to get it!"Do you wanna have a couple more goes at your hunting crouch or continue on our tour?"she asked.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:18 pm

He thought for a second. Hunting didn't seem too hard to pick up on, and he'd waited moons to be back out in the marshes. Flamepaw didn't remember much from when he'd first been left out here, so he was excited to see it all.
"Let's continue," He meowed. In the past few moons he had grown a lot from the energetic kit he once was. Now reserved and serious, the tom was all about getting stuff done.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:35 am

Hazeflight nodded, before getting to her paws and continuing on with the tour.She shivered slightly,why was her pelt so thin?Hazeflight sighed and continued silently on towards the Thunderpath.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:01 pm

"Is this the thunderpath?" Flamepaw hissed, pulling back away from the foul stench that his his scent glands. He'd heard many story about the awful smell of the thunderpath that separated them from other clans.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:29 pm

"Yes,this is the ThunderPath."Hazeflight meowed as a monster raced past.Hazeflight chuckled as Flamepaw recoiled from the Thunderpath's foul stench.It reeks doesn't it?The Thunderpath's foul stench comes from the monster's breath,if you spend to much time near the ThunderPath you will get sick.The ThunderPath is the border between WindClan,ThunderClan and ShadowClan.This is where the WindClan patrol attackedme." she meowed.Hazeflight looked over at the black tar of the ThunderPath and shivered slightly.This was where her mentor had died,she missed Adderfur.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Flamepaw noticed his friend's change in mood and pressed his nose comfortingly into her fur. She didn't need to say it, but he knew her well enough to understand. It was great having both a mentor that was his good friend. It couldn't be a more perfect arrangement. After a moment he nudged her, "Let's go. I'm sure there are plenty more things I need to see. Plenty of lost time to make up for," He laughed lowly, remembering moons upon moons in the nursery wishing for the day he could be be out in the forest.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:21 am

Hazeflight smiled glad she had Flamepaw as an apprentice.It was great having someone who understood her so well as an apprentice,she was thankful Thrushstar had given him to her as an apprentice."Yeah,we should go.Don't want to get sick"she meowed attempting to laugh."Where now,the Carrion place?"she asked.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:13 pm

"Sounds good!" He smiled at her and padded along, sniffing through the snow. It's beautiful! He couldn't help but think about how amazing the Shadowclan territory looked in the winter. After a few seconds off trotting through the snow he slipped and slid sideways with an oof. Underneath him was a patch of frozen wetland.
"Hazeflight, what is this!" He growled, fluffing up his fur in embarrassment over his fall.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Hazeflight laughed as the fiery apprentice fell."That's ice,Flamepaw.It's frozen water and it's a bit slippery so be careful!"she meowed answering his question.

Not to soon after this the foul stench of the carrion place filled Hazeflight's nose.She watched as rats scurried over the foul stuff and flies and cockroaches swarmed around here.Hazeflight recoiled shaking her head in diguist.How could anyone take food from here,even in Leafbare?!It's foul!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)   Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazey flames(closed for Rippedsky)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next