Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)

Go down 
+2
bunjamin
Poptart Santa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) Empty
PostSubject: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:34

Sunblaze waited by the side of the camp entrance she would be taking her apprentice on a tour of the territory today. "Yup."

-----
Leafstream padded over to his best friend. "Patrol?" he asked wanting to join.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:36

Cherrymist padded over to the two warriors, scowling slightly. How did Sunblaze have apprentices before her? And Leafstream... she thouhgt, sitting down besides them stiffly. "Hunting or patroling?" she asked, flicking her tail.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:38

"Hunting."Sunblaze replied seeing her scowl. "I'm sure you'll get an apprentice soon enough." she comforted hoping it would help.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:47

Webtail joined the gathering patrol, dipping his head in greeting. "I'll join, we can cover more ground with more cats."

Lightningstrike was coming back with plenty of prey now, it felt nice to see the fresh-kill pile high. He stood up from where he had been resting his paws. He stretched and padded up to the four of them. "If you're hunting, count me in!" he meowed, more cheerful than he had been in ShadowClan.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:50

Ooc: i NEED WHITEPAW!!!!!

IC: "Sure! Although i was waiting for Whitepaw." Sunblaze replied.

OOC: SHortness.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:37

Viperpaw approached, a curious glint in her eye. The SkyClan she-cat was very lean and strong, her muscles clearly rippling beneath her maine coon coat. She sat down. Her forest green eyes were stunning. She looked up at Webtail, noting that the suspicious tomcat had once been a part of ShadowClan, and still had more than solely a fragment of ShadowClan blood in his veins. She resisted a shudder. As much as she had no detestation for ShadowClan, it was right of her to be skeptical. She brushed it off, looking at Sunblaze. "May I join the patrol?" she asked.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 20:14

Mep)

Whitepaw woke up and went to her mentor's call. "Patrol?" She said. She was quite sleepy, but this was her first patrol. I'm not gonna miss this day!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 2:13

"Yep that's enough lets get going."Sunblaze chirped as she headed out of camp with Leafstream on her heels.

-----------
Leafstream sniffed around and caught a scent of a mouse. He stalked over to the brown body and pounced on it getting the first kill.

Last edited by Poptart Santa on Sat 24 Dec 2016 - 2:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 2:13

The member 'Poptart Santa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7, 8

A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) Mistpe10
A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 3:17

Cherrymist followed the patrol, scenting the air for prey now and then. At one point, she broke away from the group of cats, in pursuit of the smell of a  weird thing. She pounced on it when she was close enough. The she-cat yowled as the creature flung her back with a savage snarl and she returned to the group, her eyes wide. "Ra-raccoon!"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by Jingle Buns on Sat 24 Dec 2016 - 3:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 3:17

The member 'Jingle Buns' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1, 6

A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) Mistpe10
A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 3:22

"What's a raccoon?!" She asked. The strange thing had black and white stripes like a badger, and she stiffened. "I-I think it's a ba-baby ba-badger!" She cried. If we kill the baby, the mom will find us and kill us too!
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 9:33

Viperpaw gasped, preparing to flee. Her fur stuck up oddly in all places, and her eyes were wide. "It's a raccoon?" she asked with disbelief. The she-cat poked her nose through a bush. "I don't see no raccoon," she declared, with an accent similar to a country bumpkin. The maine coon whisked around, shrugging with triumph.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 13:39

"Whitepaw, a raccon is a badger like creature that attacks you."Sunblaze replied.

---------
Meanwhile Leafstream rushed to Cherrymist's aid in case it got any worse.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 13:53

Viperpaw nodded towards Sunblaze, as if to second the she-cat's words. She smiled at Whitepaw, then frowned when she was shocked by a figure streaking past.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)   A White Sun. (Open patrol topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

A White Sun. (Open patrol topic)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next