Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:09 pm

Morningfog giggled as Yellowkit slipped on the leaves and Applekit somehow popped up. She heard Bouncekit's sickeningly cute sniff and smiled. She straightened up and looked at the kit who still had some leaf bits on him. "Well, you slipped! You have to look out for things like that. " Noticing Applekit slowly edging out the nursery she called to him. "Don't get ahead of yourself now, the snow will soak your fur and you'll get sick."

The queen felt like she was tripping over the busy things, grateful that two of her kits were calm. She needed help, there was no way she would be able to keep all of them together for long. "There's plenty of trout for you all left if you're hungry."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

Characters : Lightkit (TC), Applekit (RC), Palekit (RC), Creekkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : RiverClan kit, ThunderClan kit, WindClan kit
Leo Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Palekit glanced at Bouncekit warmly as he sat down next to her. She could tell already that he was quite different from her, and her other brothers, especially. Nevertheless, she was glad that not all of her littermates were loud toms. "What's up, Bouncekit?"

Applekit glanced around the camp once more, excitedly, before turning to Morningfog. "Can I go look around? Please?"

Back to top Go down
http://warbeagle.deviantart.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:19 pm

Bouncekit smiled at Palekit and shrugged. He wasn't mute; he sometimes talked, but only if necessary and couldn't be communicated with gestures. He flicked the tip of his tail towards Cloudstone's den, with a look of pure awe on his face. His eyes were starry. He had a fascination with all of the herbs that the white tomcat gathered, and loved to introduce other cats to them - if the medicine cat himself hadn't already. He purred at the way that Cloudstone sorted the medical herbs.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Mornigfog looked at Bouncekit, noting how he stared out at the medicine cat den. "I Cloudstone allows it, you can go see his den. But don't mess with anything without his permission!" She mewed with a smile, she didn't mind it if Cloudstone was watching however, the tom needed as much time as he could have to recover from the flood and the battle.

Mobile)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:47 pm

Bouncekit nodded quickly, still gazing out longingly. He only glanced at his mother for a second - you could say that he had an obsession with Cloudstone's practices.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 5:29 am

Yellowkit concentration was suddenly over, because of Bouncekit and Applekit, which were trying to went out of a nursery. He said quickly to his mother: "I am a tom. I will defend them from other cats. Can I go to the den with them?" He hoped that his mother will say yes, because life out of a nursery was much more interesting and there were so many things to see. "Can I go, please?" He repeated.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 6:28 am

Bouncekit flashed Yellowkit a look as if to say: Yes, and I am, too. The young tabby most certainly had more feminine tendencies, however, and his build was oddly so, in addition. He then glanced at Applekit and Palekit. Not today, but one day, he would go and visit the fabled medicine cat's den. Glee expanded like a firework inside of Bouncekit's chest. He looked at his mother for approval, not for his words, but for his brother's.

Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

Characters : Lightkit (TC), Applekit (RC), Palekit (RC), Creekkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : RiverClan kit, ThunderClan kit, WindClan kit
Leo Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:57 am

"Yeah, I want to see what goes on there," Applekit mewed, his paws fidgeting impatiently. He didn't mind the nursery, but his naive curiosity drew him to the rest of the camp.

"You guys will get in the way," Palekit meowed flatly. "Cloudstone probably doesn't need a bunch of kits bumbling around in his den."

Applekit huffed. "You're no fun. I want to go anyway and say hello." He looked at his brothers. "C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
http://warbeagle.deviantart.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 11:02 am

Bouncekit goggled outside, then turned to Palekit. He could tell that, even though she talked, she would be a fairly grumpy cat. "Hmmph," he cavilled. He trotted to the front of the den. He had made a noise, which he didn't usually do. He wasn't going to let Palekit dampen his interest for Cloudstone's work. He looked up at Morningfog, seeing if she would allow the litter outside, into the cold, open world.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 11:37 am

"Nice try, Yellowkit, but being a tom doesn't change anything. Palekit sort of is right, Cloudstone is a very busy cat and his job saves lives. I can't have all of you going in there. Maybe one or two of you can go in if he wants you to, now, I can take you all to Broken Pools, its the only place kits can go out of camp. You might be able to hunt minnows if any of the pools are thawed." she flicked her tail enticingly towards the edge of camp.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 11:43 am

Bouncekit's tiny claws kneaded the ground. I should let another cat have a try, he thought. He walked towards Yellowkit, touching his nose to his shoulder. "You can go." Bouncekit meowed quietly.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:01 am

Yellowkit said thoughtful: "Maybe you are right mother. Cloudstone si very bussy. We can go to the Broken pools then."
((begin then in Broken pools-field trip?))

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Morningfog nodded, relieved that they didn't insist on bothering the poor tom. He was without an apprentice already.

ooc: yup

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2234

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Ospreykit's ears perked at the sound of a field trip.The tom tumbled out of his nest and pranced up to Morningfog."Can I come too?That sounds like so much fun!Please,Morningfog."he mewed.Leaving camp seems like so much fun!I hope she says I can go too!

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Morningfog purred loudly, "Of course Ospreykit!" she meowed to her adoptive son.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next