Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Things and Happiness [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Things and Happiness [open] Empty
PostSubject: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyApril 28th 2014, 12:28 am

OOC: because I haven't made a topic and Cinderfur needs to get off of her butt.

It was a fairly nice day outside as Cinderfur sat in camp. She had finally been feeling better and was glad to have the energy back and was glad that she had been able to move back into the warrior's den. While it was good to be in the nursery surrounded by the always-adorable kits, she needed to get back to her duties. But today, everything seemed to be covered, so she just sat in camp, trying to figure out something that she could do. Of course, the longer she sat the more she began to think about Reedstar before she found herself staring at the entrance to his den. Shaking her head, she looked around for any company.

Last edited by Shadow on April 29th 2014, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyApril 28th 2014, 12:32 am

Ooc: NOBODY LIKES PAWPAW!

IC: Midnight sky sat down beside Cinderfur. "Hello mom." He smiled and licked her head. "How are you? Are you feeling better."

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyApril 28th 2014, 12:52 am

Cinderfur quickly turned to face the young warrior as he approached. "Hello Midnightsky," she purred. It had been a while since she had really seen her own son, but he had grown up well. She was definitely proud of him. "I've been doing well. I finally feel good again! It took a while, but I'm better. How have you been doing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyApril 28th 2014, 1:20 am

He looked over to Honeywhisker. "Well... Great. Really great." He smiled brightly. "I'm glad to see you're getting better. I was worried about you."

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyApril 29th 2014, 12:30 am

Cinderfur looked back at Midnightsky once again before quickly giving him a quick lick between the ears. "Thank you for your concern. But I'm fine now. Just a little sickness to get over is all!" she couldn't help but feel a little bit happier. It was so good to see Midnightsky all grown up after all of this time.
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyApril 29th 2014, 8:05 am

"That's great to hear." He said smiling. "I miss Skykit... I'm sorry for bringing it up."

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyApril 30th 2014, 11:40 pm

As soon as the name brought up, it seemed like Cinderfur's mood dropped. At first she was smiling, but it quickly turned into a frown as the memories flooded back into her head of her only daughter. It had been hard when she disappeared. It had been very hard, but there was nothing she could do about it. She just had to hope that Starclan was taking care of her baby. "No, no. It's okay..." she choked for a moment. "I... I miss her too. We just have to pray that Starclan is taking care of her now, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyMay 1st 2014, 2:28 am

"She's not dead... She won't die just like that. I'll give anything just to know she's alright." He tried to comfort Cinderfur by nuzzling her. "She's fine... I know she is."

~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyMay 5th 2014, 2:56 pm

Firebrook padded over to them.
"Hey," she greeted.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] EmptyMay 5th 2014, 3:41 pm

Minnowflash dropped his fish on the pile, then noticed a group of cats chatting and picked up his fat trout and padded over to greet them. "Hello." He greeted and put his fish down by the paws of the surrounding cats. "Feel free to have some." He offered with a smile at Firebrook, boue eyes shining.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things and Happiness [open]   Things and Happiness [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Things and Happiness [open]
Page 1 of 1