Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:36

Morningfog shivered, part of the nursery was breaking and she spent most of the day weaving reeds and adding twigs into the wall. She glanced at her kits, sadness evident in her eyes. Shinykit's father was gone because of her, three kits were orphaned and she looked after them after Fogheart's death, keeping her disistance until they wanted her nearby. She wet her paw and ran it over her ear before slipping out the nursery. After some debating, she picked up a decent sized trout, its spots and greenish color catching her eye. It would be easy enough for Shinykit to eat and big enough for both of them to be fed. If it wasn't for the fact she had many kits that needed her, she was sure she wouldn't be eating. She was a burden on her clan and had cost them a hard working warrior. Picking up the fish, she brought it back into the nursery, forcing a smile on her face. She hoped the kits were up.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:45

Yellowkit was watching his mother, when she was reparing nursery. She looked very thoughtfull, so Yellowkit first gave her serious and worried look. "What is wrong?" He silently asked and hope that converstation will help. Smile was on his face, when he saw fish in his mother´s mouth. "˙I´m hungry!"

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:54

Morningfog's smile grew more sincere at the sight of Yellowkit. She placed the fish down and purred. The fish was soft and easy enough to eat as it was, this was the same logic she used for Frogpaw's broken jaw. Hooking a long claw into it, she tore smaller chunks for her son. "Don't worry, there's plenty for you. Do you know what kind of fish this is?" she asked, wanting to teach him about the different prey he'd catch later on. 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 5:58

Yellowkit looked in astonishment. He didn´t know this, but he didn´t want to gave no answer, so he said with proud voice: "It is not important which fish is this, it is important if we can eat it." Her smiled to his mother.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 6:03

"Is that so? Well, you're sort of right but, some mentors will assess you on it, they'll have you catch certain fish sometimes. Besides, it is good to know." she moved some of the pieces of fish to Yellowkit. "This is trout, it has those black spots on it and a white belly." she meowed, flicking her tail.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 8:17

Yellowkit looked in amazment; this fish was really different than others which mother brought last time. "I Will remember this; I promise." He tried to memorized how fish looks like, then he smell it. It was very good but strange and powerfull smell. "It smells good and I think that also tastes good." Then he asked: "Can I eat it now?"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 8:45

She purred lovingly and nodded, "Of course you can, Yellowkit. Just don't eat too fast." she curled her tail around the small kit's back and groomed down a bit of his fur. Would any of her kits have fur that didn't try to climb to StarClan? 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 8:49

Fish was good and tasty, as he thought at the beggining. For some time, there was only a sound of a cat eating and Yellowkit looked what his mother was doing. She was looking outside of a nursery. Few minutes past and his meal was ended. "That was good!" he said in silent tone.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 8:59

She purred and took a bite of the trout. "I'm glad you think so, RiverClan eats mostly fish, it's how we keep out the water when we swim." she meowed. Then she chuckled, "You know, the other clans are afraid of water, they hate getting wet!" the queen added. "Do you want to know how to do a hunting crouch?" she asked, missing the feeling of being a mentor. She had been stuck in the nursery with three litters. 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 9:05

"A hunting cruouche?" said Yellowkit, which didn´t even knew how to said this word. He thought for a moment and then he said : "Yes, sure. Tell me please." He is not a kit, but his mother is learning him a warrior things! That is great!

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 9:09

She nodded and stood up before crouching with her head low to the ground and her tail raised just slightly above the ground. "You have to take careful steps and look out for twigs and leaves. Around this season, you need to be careful to avoid ice patches. Give it a try." she meowed, looking at her kit, eyes on the ginger tabby.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 9:19

Yellowkit confused said: "Okay, I will try." He get down and tried to make soft limbs. He pull his back up and slowly made one step. It felt like he is some other creature which is not so elegant as cats are. He tried again; this time he fall on leaves at the floor of the nursery. Yellowkit finally looked at his mother with question : "What is wrong here?"

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:06

Bouncekit woke up suddenly. His beautiful golden-ginger tabby fur was glistening like freshly-fallen snow. He blinked his eyes open, and the blur that was the nursery soon became clear. Oh. Bouncekit thought. He didn't talk very much. He waddled over, his tail sprouting out behind him. He gave only a nod towards his sibling, Yellowkit, yawning. He shimmied over to his mother. His golden-yellow eyes remained on her vaguely tear-stained face. He nodded tiredly at her, sitting down with a slight plop.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Pan

Pan

Characters : Lightkit (TC), Applekit (RC), Palekit (RC), Creekkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : RiverClan kit, ThunderClan kit, WindClan kit
Leo Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:39

Palekit watched her mother teach her brother hunting tactics observantly, her ear twitching curiously. Sitting with her paws tucked under her tail, she looked over at Applekit, who was also attempting the hunting crouch near Morningfog and Yellowkit.

Applekit lowered his head to the ground, eyeing Yellowkit's tail. Applekit attempted to leap onto his brother's tail, but did so right as Yellowkit fell into the leaves, missing. "So close!" The little tabby mewed excitedly. Purring, he peered out from the nursery into the rest of RiverClan's camp. Everything overwhelmed Applekit - the cats everywhere, the scents, the snow. He took a couple of steps out from the nursery, curiosity getting the better of him.

Last edited by Pan on Fri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://warbeagle.deviantart.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:46

Bouncekit nodded patiently, sitting much closer to Palekit, who was more observant than quiet. Nonetheless, she was still the closest sibling that Bouncekit could relate to. The only thing that interested him was Cloudstone's teachings; the calming hum of the medicine cat's den. He didn't care about hunting or fighting. His maw was linear and his eyes were pellucid. The small tomcat was sitting straight. He was astute - the mind of an herbal prodigy. He simply didn't mind his brother's doltish interest in hunting and combat. He let out another yawn, followed by a short, unintentionally loveable sniffle.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}   Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

Could Things Get Any Worse? {OPEN}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next