Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] Empty
PostSubject: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 am

Galepaw is an edgy tom with school shooter vibes. He doesn't get along with most cats, and when he does get along with someone, he fixates on them to an unhealthy extent. It's already been determined that he was fall hopelessly for Sunpaw of RC, but I was hoping for a TC mate for him too.

For the TC mate, they will love him and choose to stay by his side through everything. When he confesses to them that he's half-RC, they'll be understanding and stay by his side. When he confesses to murder, she helps cover up the body. And when he confesses that he is having feelings for an RC cat, they'll still stick by his side and try turn him away from RC. It's a hopeless one-sided romance that causes the she-cat grief as he slowly drifts away from her, and eventually she'll be the one to out him to the clan, forcing him to choose between RC and TC.

I want it to be heart-breaking and painful as she gives up so much for him only for him to be pathetic and leave her. Bonus if they have kits that he abandons for Sunpaw, and the she-cat raises them alone filled with spite for him.

Be the Nightcloud to my Crowfeather, and have really messed up kits with me.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:28 am

Oml, Wildpaw is edgy and stubborn. She'd totally fit into every part of the mate. She also isn't against breaking the code for those she loves. Wildpaw kinda runs with ideas and could think he's 'the one' and not want anyone else

Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:51 am

O.o Softpaw for sure she would be the mate for sure just waiting on her ceremony lol because she been ready

Edit just noticed her ceremony so that's good also looks as if u made it too late lol.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:11 am

Flickerpaw of TC could be good for this. She's had a little bit of a change of heart after killing a Riverclan cat, so now she could be okay with his half-RC part and she'll understand murder since she's done it. She's pretty darn loyal and I needed some drama and kits for my bby. Because of her loyalty, she'd definitely tell him to pick one side or the other. And hate him to death after he doesn't choose her.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:43 am

You're losing your touch here Pikka. So many forbidden romances ;D

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 8:39 am

Eagle and Gale should be buddy pals.

And Eagle will fuggin fight him if he shows disloyalty (all while he also sleeps with a RC hottie)

Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:38 pm

I love Wildpaw, but she's a bit too old for Galepaw, who's just being apprenticed RN >>

Flickerpaw is gonna be reamed by Ivy for killing so she's out

So Softpaw it is! I'll PM you a topic m8
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:49 am

Alright awesome

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:35 am

:| oh yeeaaah
thats cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]   Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up] Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Moons to One Sun [Plot Sign Up]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: