Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!

Go down 
+11
Squirrelnose
RoawImKoatt
Holly
ruska
Ash
Middy
Fox
Ripped
RainyHeart
Ice
hiraeth
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hiraeth

hiraeth

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 30

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 22:56

Hey!

So, an idea for a plot came to my head while I was sitting in class, and I figured that I should share it on here. I mean, this is just a mere idea, it might not happen, and I’m not sure if I would have to get this approved.

Anyway, here’s the idea.

There’s a loner by the name of Claus who is a former kittypet. Claus’ twolegs loved Christmas, and every year, he would watch the little twolegs open up items under an evergreen tree. They looked so happy, and that made Claus happy.

Since Christmas day is coming, the little twolegs go outside to play in the snow, but one of them drops their Santa hat on the ground while heading home. One of the Clan cats, after the twolegs leave, end up discovering the Santa hat and bringing it back to their camp.

Claus is upset when he finds out that one of the little twolegs lost their Santa hat, and he wants to find it for them. Without any warning, he leaves in the middle of the night to find the hat.

Of course, considering the fact that it’s dark, and he has no idea where to go in the forest, Claus gets himself lost, but he refuses to find his way home without locating the Santa hat of the little twoleg.

He wanders around territories, and this results in him running into Clan cats. Some are friendly, some aren’t. Eventually, considering the fact that he’s a kind-hearted and naive cat, he convinces himself that the only way to get these cats to stop being rude to him is to be kind to them.

The idea of the little twolegs under the evergreen tree inspires Claus to make and find little gifts, such as fresh-kill for food, herbs for the medicine cats, moss for bedding, etc.

He makes it his duty to secretly deliver these gifts to the Clan cats, just like the big twolegs did for the little twolegs.

Eventually, Claus gets caught in the act. He could be found by a hostile cat who thinks that he’s trying to steal from the Clans. When Claus tries to explain himself, the hostile cat takes him back to their camp, where Claus finally gets to tell the truth to the leader of the Clan.

The leader can make their own decision based on how they feel about intruders, but Claus had been doing good things for all of the Clans.

The story, however, is not over. All Claus wants is to find his twoleg’s Santa hat and return home, but he has no idea where it could be. Because of this, he figures that he has to put his life into the paws of other hostile cats and walk straight into camps to ask for it.

The Clan that has the Santa hat would probably be the one that borders Twolegplace.

When Claus receives the Santa hat again, it will be Christmas Eve in twoleg time (This doesn’t have to happen on the 24th. This would probably end up happening sometime after Christmas, in our world).

Claus, before heading back home, decides to give the Clans one final night of gifts. Right when the sun is beginning to rise, he returns back to his twolegs to avoid being seen by any of the Clanners.

That’s it, really! I don’t know if I have to kill Claus at the end. After this plot, I want him to go home and live a happy ending, but I also want a slot to be cleared. I’m not sure if I’m able to say he went home and clear a character slot.

However, those details can be sorted, later, as this is just an idea! Let me know what you think, and if you would like to be apart of this. I, honestly, don’t want this plot to run past December, but it might end up doing so, since I need time to find roles and get this approved (if the plot happens). If you have any cats that you think would be good for these roles, feel free to let me know!

If you read through all of that, you’re awesome.
If not, you’re still awesome, but here’s a short little summary: A former kittypet delivers gifts in secret to the Clans while in the process of finding a missing possession of one of his twolegs.

Well, I guess that’s it.

Last edited by hiraeth on Sat 1 Dec 2018 - 6:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 23:03

I LOVE THIS

Tinystar doesn't like intruders/outsiders, but he might appreciate the gift, depending on what it is :3

Also, SkC is close to the Twoleg place too, but it's up to you on who gets what ofc lol

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! VHQrlk5
A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! 1QYZaRo

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 23:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 23:08

This is such a cute idea!!

Also to answer your question, yes you can clear a character slot without killing off the cat, saying that Claus went home and didn't return to the forest would be a valid way to 'kill him off', as long as you don't plan to rp him after that.

TC would probably be a good choice for the clan that finds the Santa Hat since they're near Twolegplace. Plus, Leopardstar is kind to outsiders, so he would definitely be willing to return it to him (though also a bit confused xD)

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 23:54

Put Beartooth in a santa hat. This is all I need. Make this haaaappen

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 0:19

This is such a cool idea!

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 0:27

I love this idea!

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 1:56

It's adorable I love it

please let Prickle think that the loner was trying to steal from him, but then find out that he gave him a bunch of catmint (which is a rare and valuable herb that grows in Twolegplace)

i need this

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
hiraeth

hiraeth

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 2:24

I’m really glad that you all like this idea! I looked over the application form, and it requests to see the cats involved, so I’ll have to have a little sign-up thing before I submit it for approval! I’ll put it in this topic in a few minutes.

| firkit | riverclan : kit: she-cat
Back to top Go down
hiraeth

hiraeth

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 6:23

Okay! I was a bit unsure if I had to wait for someone else to post before I could post again, but here it is.

The specific roles are:
• Claus (hiraeth w/ Claus)
• ThunderClanner who finds the Santa hat (Ruskavelle w/ Violetfall)
• Clan cat who catches Claus (Ash w/ Pricklepaw)
• ThunderClan leader (RainyHeart w/ Leopardstar)

I, probably, also need approval from the other leaders, since Claus will be visiting each of their camps in search of the Santa hat.

I'll also need a bunch of different cats from different Clans to run into Claus as he travels around the territory. Their interactions will vary based on the personality of the Clan cat, but Claus will always be kind and polite. If you want to volunteer your cat to have a run-in with Claus, feel free to offer them up, here, and tell me what kind of personality they have.

Claus will not be taking any mates, but he's totally open to making friends!

I’ll make the list of random interactions be here:
• Holly w/ Emberheart
• RoawImKoatt w/ Dante
• Squirrelnose w/ Clearpaw
• Falconwing w/ Falconpaw
• Yoshachu Scorchachu w/ Asterspark & Poppyheart
• Dews12 w/ Thistlepaw

Leader approvals:
• Ice w/ Tinystar
• Rainyheart w/ Leopardstar
• Seer w/ Brindlestar
• Yoshachu Scorchachu w/ Scorchstar

Have fun!

Last edited by hiraeth on Thu 20 Dec 2018 - 2:29; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 8:04

aww! this is so cute.

if you like, i can offer violetfall to find the santa hat :) she is a warrior with kittypet origins, so she is not agressive towards outsiders and would be very curious about finding a twoleg object.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 9:13

This is the cutest thing??

Emberheart (TC Experienced Warrior) could interact with him at some point if you'd like? She was a kittypet before she joined ThunderClan, so she'd be open to possibly making friends! (I was gonna ask about the hat but Ruska got there first)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 12:10

I'll have Dante leaving the Regime very soon and he'll be some kind of medicine cat and while reading this I got an idea!

Maybe Claus would meet a hostile cat or a predator who would attack him, Dante would be close by and hear it, seeing as Claus is a kittypet he would probably not be so got at defending himself, Dante would rush over and help getting Claus away from the cat or fight of the predator if it's a predator. He'd help him out with his wounds, make sure that he hadn't been hurt to badly and speak to him a little before letting him continue his quest to find the santa hat.

We don't have to do it but I think it would be fun, anyways it's up to you if you want to do it! c:

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
hiraeth

hiraeth

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 13:31

@Ruskavelle ~ Thanks! I added Violetfall.

@Holly ~ Emberheart has been added to the interactions list. (:

@RoawImKoatt ~ That idea sounds cool. If a hostile cat signs up for an interaction, I can ask them if they would like for this to go down. If not, then Dante can rescue him from a predator instead.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 13:50

Clearpaw of SkC would absolutely love to meet Claus. Clear believes that making other cats happy and making the world a better place is the most important thing in life, and would see Claus's mission for the Santa hat and gift-giving spree to be absolutely wonderful.

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! Signat10
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 17:27

Have Falconpaw meet him, find out what he's doing, and annoy him to StarClan with questions

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!   A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Plot (Sign-Ups Available)!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next