Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

OK, lets set things straight.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

OK, lets set things straight. Empty
PostOK, lets set things straight.

I have been feeling really down lately. My mom and dad both think I'm going into a depression. I dont know if this is true, but I do know that IRL I have been treated like a piece of crap. I had so called 'friends' who completely ditched me, I'm going through struggles at school, ( not grade-wise, I mean people wise.) and everyone I know is suddenly bailing on me. My friend since kindergarten has bailed on me, so I am currently working on making new friends. My parents just recently( as in about a year ago.) got divorced, so that doesn't help. My mother is pregnant, and it's a boy. I have TONS of health problems, and an equal amount of school work. If I suddenly poof, then I hope to be back and those are probably the reasons why.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

OK, lets set things straight. :: Comments

bunjamin
Re: OK, lets set things straight.
Post Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 14:30 by bunjamin
Dude, I feel so super bad for you, hope we here at WCC can help you get over it. Remember we will always be your friends!
Reaper King
Post Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 15:07 by Reaper King
Yeah here on WCC we are always here for you
Post  by Sponsored content

OK, lets set things straight.

Page 1 of 1