Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Give it to me straight doc [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

Give it to me straight doc [c] Empty
PostSubject: Give it to me straight doc [c]   Give it to me straight doc [c] EmptyWed 14 Dec 2022 - 21:01

Comfreyheart
Sandy Hollow

Sigh. Another rest day. The growing exhaustion she felt unable to do anything active was slowly killing her mind. Why can’t my leg just get better already? she inwardly whined, though she could give a guess. If her limb hadn’t gained feeling by now… she simply had to wonder if it ever would. And although she had been avoiding the truth as long as she could the past couple of moons, the pain she felt unable to serve Thunderclan in such a time of need was too much to continue denying. She needed to check in with Fawnshine and learn what the fate of her limb would be.

The medicine cat in question lurked nearby. “Hey Fawnshine,” Comfreyheart called, “Could I ask you something?” As she gained the molly’s attention the fear of reality suddenly caught up to her. What if this really is the end of my mobility? What if I never serve Thunderclan again?! The image of Specklewish reminded her a disability wasn’t the end of the world. But he’d been learning to work with that since he was a kit. Even if she could learn to walk, would she ever be at her full potential again? Worry struck her expression. Hopefully Fawnshine could give her some good news...

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Wed 28 Dec 2022 - 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Give it to me straight doc [c]   Give it to me straight doc [c] EmptySat 17 Dec 2022 - 16:54

Fawnshine

Having to rearrange her herbs ever so often, Fawnshine was far too occupied to notice the presence of Comfreyheart — and if not for her voice and question, perhaps she would've thought her sister was an unfamiliar patient, for a moment. But as she turns around, her tail lifts, and she smiles gently at the sight of her sister. "Hello, Comfreyheart." She returns the greeting. "Hm? And yes? What is it that you want to ask?"

A feeling of uncertainty stirred in her as she gazed at the she-cat, having glanced at her injured leg again. It was healing... slowly. Barely. And if it was about that, Fawnshine would try her best to answer in a pleasing way. Still, with honesty.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Give it to me straight doc [c]   Give it to me straight doc [c] EmptyWed 28 Dec 2022 - 20:46

Comfreyheart
Sandy Hollow

She took a deep breath before slowly asking, “Do.. do you think my leg… might not heal?” She shook her head, “No, not might it... Will it.” Comfreyheart looked directly into her sister’s eyes, sad but certain, “I know my leg won’t heal. Not fully. But what… what can I still do with it like this?” She didn’t inquire with any sort of hope in her tone, just serious concern. But her final question demonstrated every anxiety and fear within the shake of her voice, “…C-can I keep fulfilling my duties?”

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Give it to me straight doc [c]   Give it to me straight doc [c] EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022 - 3:18

Fawnshine

As soon as the question hit her ears, Fawnshine took in a slow, deep breath. This day would have to come eventually, one way or another. Her heterochromia eyes would gaze back at her sister's, and they carried a deep sense of seriousness that a medicine cat would have — as well as compassion. "Your leg has experienced a large injury, and while I'm afraid that your leg won't be able to return to as it was before... You can certainly still fulfill your duties. There is no worry, Comfreyheart." And she would lean forward to give the warrior a comforting lick on her ear.

"As your sister, as well as your medicine cat, I know you're very strong. You have nothing to fear, as long as you keep being an earnest warrior like you are. Your leg will cause some difficulties in the future times, but that does not mean it should stop you. I care for you a lot, Comfrey, and I'd hate to see you be troubled." And she would offer a small smile. "So, come and rely on me when you need something, alright? For I'll always be here."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Give it to me straight doc [c]   Give it to me straight doc [c] EmptyThu 5 Jan 2023 - 14:32

Comfreyheart
Sandy Hollow

Fawnshine had said everything she needed to. Her reassurance was beyond comforting, her support vastly inspiring, and her love immensely contagious. Comfreyheart’s swelling emotions of grief and worry washed away with her sister’s words, renewed with adoration for the dilute tortoiseshell. She could never doubt their bond. “You’re incredible at your job, Fawn,” she purred, “Thank you.”

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give it to me straight doc [c]   Give it to me straight doc [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Give it to me straight doc [c]
Page 1 of 1