Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Passing Through Maybe(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 11:01

Jaguar had followed them only a small amount of catnip in her jaws.It wasn't that she was being unhelpful on purpose it was just that she hadn't found that much.The tabby cat looked at jubilance,in her usaul cold way.Jaguar muttered something inaudiable.She gave a small sigh,figuring she might as well introduce herself."I'm Jaguar,*she meowed"You don't really need to know anything else."Jaguar knew what she had said wasn't the kindest thing but it didn't bother her.She padded over to wear some of the two-leg pelts were and draped one over her back to take back to the barn for her nest.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 8:18

Bat glanced at Jaguar and then looked back at Wolf. "I'm heading out to hunt rabbit later if you'd like to tag along." It was aimed at any of them. He scented the air to check for any hostile rats and then looked at the slow beginnings of a den in the alley. "Are you sure you'll later winter in that?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 10:06

Jubilance blinked and nodded slowly. She then looked at Vat for a moment no clue if the offer was sent to her or not. Then he asked about the den and blinkedum if your speaking to me I don't..know I just for here...."She said.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 11:12

Midnight not really liking Jaguar's unfriendliness and Jubliance's shyness she decided to invite Jubliance rabbit hunting. "Jubliance you wanna come hunting too?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 11:25

Jubilance blinked when she was offered and smiled a little."sure I'd love to come "she mewed flicking her calico fluffy tail.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:23

"b]I'll come Bat,Midnight,are you joining us?[/b]" she meowed.Jaguar's ears swivelled listening for any threats.Her emerald green eyes were constantly checking for danger,even if all was fine.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:36

"Yeah I am! And Jubliance wants to come too." Midinight replied a sign of recongnisesation in her eyes as she turned to Jaguar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Passing Through Maybe(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2