Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Passing Through Maybe(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Just Passing Through Maybe(open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyNovember 30th 2016, 9:27 pm

Jubilance had been padding on for a while. The calico looking she cat had been traveling for a little while to find her a new place to stay and she had to make it past Twolegplace then maybe not. She just needed to find a place to stay. The petite fluffy she cat stopped just briefly wondering if what she heard right. She thought she heard pawsteps coming her way as she had passed an alley. Fur fluffed up more in defense she whirled around to see who it was.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 1st 2016, 3:01 am

Wolf was picking through the piles of two-leg junk in a shady alley, concentrating on the rotten food and two-leg pelts she wanted to take home to the barn in order to build up a nest for the leaf-bare that was already coming through in force. She scented something different from her thrash and peeked away from it to follow the scent. She rounded the corner to see a very small she-cat which made her wonder  where did she come from, or how could she keep up with the bitter cold.

"Hello, little one... Are you lost? I'm Wolf."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 1st 2016, 7:17 am

Jubilance blinked looking at the she cat for a moment. Granted,yeah, the cold got to the petite she cat she had pressed on trying to ignore it but now that she had stopped she could feel the bitter cold through her fur. She looked up at Wolf"a...little bit I've never really been in these parts before...I'm Jubilance by the way...it's nice to meet you"She mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 7:32 am

Jubilance... So she isn't a clan cat. And I haven't heard of kittypets straying so far from home... Maybe I should invite her to the barn... but Bat said that we can't tell everyone about it... she thought, and decided half-hearted to not tell the she-cat, and to remain just to friendly talk. "You should find a home before leaf-bare hits." 

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 7:42 am

Jubilance settled down quietly puffy her fur out a bit against the cold. She was quiet as silence settled between them for a moment before the she cat spoke and she blinked and nodded"I know and I am trying to"She mewed.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 7:50 am

Wolf smiled kindly, eager to help Jubilance if she needed. "I recommend you find a shady spot ina an alley, away from the wind. You can make a nest out of two-leg pelts, they are scattered everywhere around here. That's what I am looking for." she meowed, enjoying they warm feeling that helping left in her stomach. There had never been anything like that back in ShadowClan, mostly why she left in the first place.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 7:57 am

Jubilance blinked listening intently as she suggested her to find an alley and use twoleg pelts for making her nest. After thinking about it she smiled some relieved about the idea to get out of the cold and she nodded"ok thanks that sounds like a great start"she mewed as she started to stand again

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 8:19 am

Wolf nodded with a smile and led the pettite she-cat up the alley where she herself has been digging up tof two-leg pelts for her den back at the barn. She took a large and black one, pushing it with her muzzle at Jubilance. "You should start with one of these big black ones and put some small ones, the white ones, too." she instructed the felow rogue as she picked through piles of stick trash to find some white two-leg pelts to use for her den, granted she had already found a black one.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 10:47 am

Jubilance nodded and picked it up quietly"alrighty"she mewed helping look herself quietly.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 10:57 am

Bat skirted along the fences with catnip heavy in his jaws, they needed it bad. The winter would bring horrible sickness that only this herb could effectively heal. The scent of Wolf caught his attention and he figured he'd see how she was doing. Maybe she needed his help with something. "Hey Wolf, find anything?" He asked when he spotted her and dropped the heavy herbs.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 11:00 am

Wolf cheered and smiled friendly, then turned her head to Bat. She smelled the herbs he was caring, figuring he was looking for herbs for Pepper. "Oh, Jubilance, this is Bat. Bat, Jubilance." she introduced the two, then picked the two-leg pelts she had managed to gather. "We should probably go, tho. I gathered some pelts for my nest. Good luck!" she meowed to the pettite she-cat, waving her tail.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 11:10 am

Jubilance blinked and looked to the new cat"hi "she mewed before she returned her attention to finding pelts for the den she would make. She glanced back to them"ok thanks again for the help"she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2016, 3:35 pm

"jkHI! lajkWHATS adjYOUR dfhjNAME?" Midnight mewed as padded up behind Bat with a bundle of catnip as well. Leaf-bare was coming so they needed to stock up in case anyone got sick. There were plenty of cats in the barn who needed food and shelter. Jaguar was still a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 7:32 pm

Jubilance blinked and looked to the newcomer that showed up. She flicked her tail nervously before she mewed"my name is Jubilance......who are you?"she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) EmptyDecember 3rd 2016, 10:30 pm

";kI'M sdjkMIDNIGHT." Midnight said to the cat. "dfhNICE jhksTO sndkaMEET sdaYOU!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through Maybe(open)   Just Passing Through Maybe(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Passing Through Maybe(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next