Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quiet Hour [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 14:35

Badgermask was sprawled out on her back in the shadow of the Jaggedrock, paws curled up to her chest. She wasn't asleep - anybody who paid enough attention to her would see her ears twitch and turn towards whatever noise caught her interest...But she certainly looked like it. Part of her was trying to get a bit of sleep in, she had been having trouble getting shut eye in her nest as she was often trying to consider what her next duty as deputy would be. Assigning the patrols, getting to know her Clanmates, training her new apprentice... It was much, but she admit there was a sense of pride that came with it...And a great weariness that was leading her to bask in the shade. Her tail swished at the sound of paws grew near, but she didn't dare open up her eyes - with any luck, whoever it was approaching was somebody she wouldn't mind speaking with...Or had better sense to leave her alone.

Quiet Hour [C] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5686

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 14:46

If one didn't know the deputy, they might think she was asleep. Most of her clanmates seemed content to walk past and not bother her, but Moondancer saw how her ears twitched, saw the way her tail flicked as she approached. Maybe Badgermask was trying to get in some sleep, but that certainly wasn't going to happen outside of her nest. Not tonight, anyways.

"So, temporary deputy, huh?" Moondancer sat beside her sister, tail curling over her paws. "How's it feel?" She was a little miffed that her sister had been chosen over her, but Leopardsun had still made a good choice.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 15:01

Ah, Moondancer. She caught wind of her sister's scent the heartbeat before her voice spoke up. She opened an eye, tilting her head to stare up at her older sister with a huff. "A lot of work," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders as well as she could in her position. "Patrols to assign, mentors to give out... I don't get why me but I won't let mom down. If she thinks I am up to the task, then I will be." There was a pause, her tail swishing back and forth as a sigh escaped her. She truly didn't get why Leopardsun picked her - she trusted her judgement enough but... She wasn't sociable unless it came to her family. She didn't get it, but she would try to find a chance to ask Leopardsun why at some point. Until then, it was best to just focus on her duties.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 12:36

"I bet." Moondancer agreed. Assigning patrols and taking care of the clan did seem like a lot of work, but their mother never seemed to falter. It was admirable. She was surprised to hear Badgermask question why she had been chosen, even if she also agreed with that. "I don't know... But mom wouldn't make a mistake. She knows what she's doing, don't you think? She chose you for a reason." Why Badgermask over Moondancer, she couldn't fathom, but there was a reason. She was sure of it.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 19:23

Badgermask huffed a little at that, but it was good-nature one. She always enjoyed talking with Moondancer - she was so straight forward. If she had any doubts, her sister wouldn't hesitate to speak her mind no matter what...Even if she only had bad things to say. So the fact that Moondancer agreed that Leopardsun didn't make a mistake... She smiled, thought the expression looked a little odd with her being on her back. "Yeah...I'm going to ask her one night, once things calm down. But we both have our paws full..." she paused, before she turned to look at Moondancer - her smile turning into a firm frown. "Actually, I am wondering your thoughts on the whole matter with Nightpaw. I...Haven't managed to figure out my feelings - I want to just copy how mom seems to be taking things but...I..." She sighed, tail swishing. "I've also started realizing that being a deputy that just mimics mom wouldn't be the best thought, even if its a short term thing."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 8:17

Being asked for her thoughts was something that Moondancer delighted in, but she kept her expression from showing in, a look of disgust crossing her face at the mention of Nightpaw's name. "I think it's disgusting. How could he look at anyone outside the clan and think that's a good idea? That's not putting Shadowclan first as he so desperately wants, and watching him practically beg that night was... Ugh. He deserves the 'paw at the end of his name right now, I think. And I'm glad mom stepped up." She responded, "She'd never do something like that... And neither would you. Shadowclan needs leaders that will put their clan first and not act selfishly, don't you think?" Moondancer asked, pale gaze watching her sister's reaction. "I'm sure the work is more stressful than you could've anticipated, but mom seems to handle it gracefully. I can't imagine you'd make a mistake like that no matter how stressful things got."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 11:29

Badgermask listened in silence as Moondancer spoke, gazed fixed on the heavens above. She wasn't surprised by her sister's great distaste at Nightpaw's actions as she let out a huff. "I don't understand it, that is for sure. He can claim it meant nothing but he still chose another cat - the ThunderClan leader! - over his Clanmates, even for a single night," she noted as she curled her lips. She truly didn't understand it, how such a moment of weakness could lead the leader to seek the comfort of another cat. She didn't know what 'love' felt like - she hadn't felt what she assumed it was yet...But it sounded like he had made such a choice without the fickle emotion playing a part.

She stuck her tongue out, turning her attention to her sister. "You got that right thought - I don't think I would ever make a choice like that. Certainly never felt a true attraction to another cat, dunno if I will. And I'll never be stupid enough to seek comfort with another cat outside of ShadowClan, that is for sure. Not when I got you and mom and dad and Harriertalon...And I guess even Batswarm to support me."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 18:40

"I'll never understand how, either. Selfish, if you ask me, to do that, especially if he also claims to feel nothing for her, then why do that at all then? And it reflects poorly on us - not that we had anything to do with it." Moondancer agreed.

Badgermask continued, and Moondancer found she agreed with her sibling on that front, too. "Honestly I'm not sure I understand the appeal of it myself... Get with a tom and have kits? I don't think I could tolerate one, even for a night." Her nose wrinkled in disdain. She didn't begrudge other cats their love or relationships or whatever, their parents certainly seemed happy with each other, but Moondancer didn't think she could possibly be happy with such for herself, "We have our parents and Batswarm, and each other. That's enough for me, I think."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 14:08

Badgermask rolled onto her stomach finally, lifting her head as she gave it a shake as she grinned at her sister. "Of course we have each other!" she meowed, tail curling around her side. It was almost funny if one considered the difference that the she-cat tended to act around her Clanmates compared to her siblings. If it had been anybody but Moondancer in front of her, she would have been far more subdued in her words but there was something about her sister, about her family that truly brought her to life. "Since I was an apprentice, I've vowed to do everything in my power to keep you, Batswarm, Harriertalon, mom and dad safe....I'll never let you down, Moondancer - you will always have me," she said with a determined glint in her eyes. "I'll be the best acting deputy for Leopardsun's sake. How could I ever do otherwise when I know I'll always have you at my side?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

Quiet Hour [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Hour [C]   Quiet Hour [C] EmptyMon 19 Jun 2023 - 18:09

"Of course!" Moondancer nodded at her sister's words, "I think we're all capable of handling ourselves. Well, maybe not Batswarm... Harriertalon probably." If she didn't forget her warrior training, being a medicine cat apprentice and all now, "But it's always good to have each other's back. And I know you'll do everything you can as deputy." Moondancer purred softly. She might not have understood why Leopardsun had chosen her sister, but Badgermask was nothing if not dutiful and determined. That was what Shadowclan needed now, and she truly didn't think her mother would have made a mistake in picking her.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8