Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+19
Acorn
hamster
Sombra
Inky Pawprints
ZakoBlue
addie ♥
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Reaper King
Green
Sunlit
Poptart Santa
Seer
Ash
Sleepy
Ice
Honey Badger
Jughead
bunjamin
Fish
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15184

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:32 pm

The member 'Ink' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 Mistpe10
The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:11 pm

Stormpaw continued to slash madly at the WindClan apprentice until he lost his grip. He landed squarely back on his paws, spitting and hissing.

blah blah blah the leap-and-hold damage continued

Stormpaw
11/10 HP
50/80 SP

Duskpaw
2/20
60/80

"Shellwater almost died. And it was your deputy attacking an innocent apprentice - my son," Fishstar spat, shrugging the pain of Ashstar's most recent attack off. Her anger easily outweighed the sting of her wounds. "Deputies are meant to set a good example for everyone in the Clan. I believe in second chances, but not after a cat has committed senseless violence of that degree. Not after I've lost almost every single member of my family, save for two. Not after I've lost a pawful of Clanmates to the same brand of senseless violence from your precious friends." She lashed her tail and crouched, poising for another attack.

Fishstar used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 20 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Fishstar
54/120
240/300

Ashstar
50/120
210/300

Snakepaw is still stunned for one f*ckin turn. ;_;

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Ashstar growled and shook her head at Fishstar's continued ignorance. And the pain of the RiverClan leader's claws scraping down her chest alongside Morningstar's. Fishstar and Morningstar.... Who knew they'd have so much in common? "Sometimes," she snarled through gritted teeth, "you have to choose what's best for your Clan. I will punish them for breaking the code, make no mistake, but exile and violence are not, are never , the only answer. You're starting to sound like the misled Dark Forest cats, Fishstar." Her pain-filled green eyes narrowed. Great StarClan, no more of that, please!The gray leader yanked backwards on Fishstar's tail, pulling her  the ground. Her claws ached, her muscles ached, her heart ached, but she would not give up.

Ashstar used Tail Yank on Fishstar, dealing 10 damage. Fishstar is stunned for one turn. -10 SP

Ashstar
50/120
200/300

Fishstar
44/120
240/300

OOC: Edit: sorry roo :')

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Two Empress Ashes on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:50 am

Tawnystorm was just catching her breath when suddenly she felt someone clamp down on her scruff. She hissed in pain as she was shaken back and forth, trying to fight back to no avail.
Tawnystorm is extremely pissed off and stunned for 1 more turn.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Willowpaw was struck by an older apprentice, and could not get loose from his hold. She writhed around, trying to get away from the cat, but she couldn't. Thistlepaw, where are you! She sure could use a little help, and she was scared of going unconscious, or even worse, dying.

Willowpaw is stunned.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:28 pm

He wouldn't let her get away that easy. Sleetpaw returned the favor, holding her down with his weight and raking his claws through her white and ginger pelt, an intoxicating mix of fury and adrenaline moving through him. Once it looked like she'd had enough, he leapt off and let her go, panting and staggering from his wounds. All around him, he could see his clanmates struggling, some of them missing from the clearing, some lying collapsed on the camp floor. WindClan pelts mixed with the fallen RiverClan warriors, and under the blood and dust, he could barely tell who was who.

- 6 HP
- 10 SP

Sleetpaw
4/20 HP
30/70 SP

Willowpaw
0/20 HP
50/80 SP

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Rippedpaw was getting frustrated with the apprentice flailing underneath him and finished him off with a swift strike that he had just learned recently. He wanted to help the rest of his clan, and Snakepaw was holding him back.

Rippedpaw continued damage on Snakepaw and used swift strike, doing 8 damage and using 20 stamina

Rippedpaw
14/20
40/80

Snakepaw
KO'd
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Who was winning? He couldn't even tell.

Shellwater... Where was she in all of this? Sunfeather? Otterleap?

His head was swimming. Sleetpaw pivoted around, green eyes searching the fray. Fogheart and Ivyfall were wrestling with WindClan warriors, and he was a second away from bounding over to their sides when his eyes locked with another apprentice, just as Snakepaw fell under their claws. His coat was hot and sticky with blood, and fire sliced through him where the other apprentices had clawed at him, but he couldn't stop fighting. He wouldn't stop fighting.

Sleetpaw sucked in one last breath and sprang forward.

Sleetpaw used Run-and-Tackle on Rippedpaw.
- 9 HP
- 10 SP

Sleetpaw
4/20 HP
20/70 SP

Rippedpaw
5/20
40/80

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 7QZYNnT
WITNESS ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Rippedpaw yowled as another apprentice ran into him. He turned hissing. Most of him felt bad about the whole situation, but he still needed to defend his clan. These invaders needed to be chased out. The Windclan apprentice slashed at his new attacker with his claws as he launched himself forward.

Rippedpaw used front paw strike on Sleetpaw

Rippedpaw
5/20
30/80

Sleetpaw
KO'd
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 3:54 pm

It happened in a flash. Stars flashed in his vision as he went tumbling to the sand, the blow knocking out the last of his resistance. The other apprentice had beaten him almost pathetically easy. He tried to push himself back to his paws, and then fell back into the dust again with a low moan of pain, clenching his eyes shut. "Foxhearts..." he choked, dragging himself through the dust. Stand up. He still had to help his Clan. Stand up!

Sleetpaw's head fell to the ground, and he didn't have the strength to lift himself back up. The sounds of the battle all faded away, like he was back home at the river, listening to it all from underneath the water.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2528

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Her head was beginning to clear. Spiderfur didn't move, cursing herself. 'Why am I so weak? Kestrelstorm, Glidingpaw, you were so much stronger than I am. Why am I even here?' She thought of her deceased brother and sister before going limp. Even if she couldn't defeat Ivyfall, hopefully she could make the job easier for someone else. Her defeated look was almost real enough that it might have convinced herself. Once the Riverclan deputy had let down her guard, she sprang and slashed at the she-cat, giving one extra swipe for good measure. The dust-colored she-cat knew full well that she would be easily defeated by one more good hit.

Spiderfur used Play Dead and Swift Strike on Ivyfall, dealing 18 (13+5) damage and costing 25 (15+10) stamina.

Spiderfur
HP
- 17/60
SP- 175/200

Ivyfall
HP
- 82/100
SP- 210/280

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:47 pm

Sunfeather laid on the ground, unable to anything but be assaulted by Smokepelt. It broke him to think that his friend had endured this as an apprentice, there was truly nothing worse than a WindClanner.

-

Ivyfall yowled in surprised, frustrated that she'd fallen for such a basic move but the she-cat was quick to recover by smashing her paws down onto the warrior's head.

Ivyfall used Upright Lock.
-17 HP
-25 SP

Spiderfur :

KO

Ivyfall :
82/100 HP
185/280 SP
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:20 am

Duskpaw hissed and attacked. OOC: I think.

Duskpaw used Belly Rake and swift Strike dealing 9 damage and minus 20 stamina.

Duskpaw:
2/20HP
40/60SP

Stormpaw:
4/20HP
50/80SP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:12 am

Spotting an apprentice picking on Sleetpaw, the deputy swatted him away with her forepaw easily. She deliberately kept it light, but her larger size did send him reeling.

Ivyfall used Front Paw Blow.
-12 HP
-5 SP

Ivyfall:

82/100 HP
180/280 SP

Rippedpaw:
KO
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:03 am

Morningfog snarled and blinked the blood out of her eyes, the attack was sure to leave scars. She backed away as if retreating and then ran forward jumping and bowling her opponent over.
Morningfog used Jumping Strike on Sandybreeze!

-10 Hp
-20 Sp

34/45 HP

120/160 SP

Sandybreeze

42/60 HP

85/100 SP

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]   The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hour of Justice [RC + WC BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next