Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 14:06

Bat noticed the struggling kit and slowed to a stop and looked to down at the kit. He put down the mouse. "I can carry both of our catches, sorry for going so fast. I forgot how young you are." he mewed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 16:37

"Thanks." she said curtly and dropped her crow and returned running. "How far is it?" she asked wondering about how it would look like.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 6:15

"Hmm?" he took in a deep breath, the scent of heather and rabbits slowly hitting his nose. "Not much further, I think you'll like it there."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:33

Midnight had a sudden rush of adrenaline as she padded with the older tom. "It's beautiful!" she said as the Barn came into view.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 12:02

Jaguar had followed remaining quiet.She hated doing anything like this,it seemed to take away her freedom.The tabby cat looked over at Midnight,there was something familiar about her.Maybe it was the emerald green eyes that were so like hers,maybe it was her short tail.Jaguar looked at her closely,why was she so familiar...

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 13:26

Bat couldn't help but purr in agreement, he casually scooped up their prey and trotted through the moor. He slowed to let the others keep up, finally standing before the barn.

Pepper was surprised to find Bat rushing towards the barn, two others following. She drug herself as quick as two forelegs could go and purred in greeting.

Bat dropped the prey and nuzzled her before looking back at the two cats.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 21:49

Jaguar looked at the barn.It was just another twoleg building!She stopped and sniffed the air,it reeked of previous cats that had stayed here.Jaguar wrinkled her nose is disguist but looked away not wanting to look ungrateful.Was she becoming soft?No,it was there's not hers and to be rude could end up with her being attacked.The tabby cat smiled at Pepper before glancing back to Midnight.Her emerald eyes though remained rather emotionless.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 0:55

"Hi!" Midnight piped as Pepper arrived. "You must be Pepper right?" Unaware of Jaguar staring at her she wondered about how familiar her eyes were.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 1:17

Jaguar quickly looked at paws heaved a sigh and walked into the welcoming warmth of the Barn.She glanced back at the other cats but her emerald gaze still drifted to Midnight.There was something about her and she definitely knew her.Jaguar though for a moment a memory tugging at the back of her mind...But no it couldn't be her.Midnight couldn't be Jaguar's daughter.

OOC:Cheesy and short...Oops.I'll make the open-ish birth/memory topic when I get back so sit tight.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 1:24

Midnight stepped into the Barn along with Jaguar. Her gaze met with Jaguar's and there was a sign of recognition in her eyes but she decided to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 7:55

Pepper nodded to the kit, a friendly look gracing her tired features. "I am, what are your names?" The black-and-white she-cat asked, looking at the two new faces, she grew confused at the odd emotions the two showed eachother.

Bat brushed past her, climbing up to the loft to check on the herbs.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 11:00

"I'm Jaguar," she meowed.
OOC:Shortness

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 11:18

"I'm Midnight!"Midnight meowed on a happier tone. SHe looked around the barn for a place to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2