Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 18:33

Bat trotted along the fences of the twolegplace, spotting the occasional housecat and sparking up conversations. He carried a large mouse in his jaws as he dropped down into the alley. mice were delicacies on these lands, much better than sickly rats that infested the place. He had brought it from the barn, just in case he was far from his home and grew hungry.

He glared up at the crow that had been following him and lashed his tail. It was good to be out in the twolegplace, he could see what dangers were growing and if he would need to claim the barn entirely. He knew that Pepper wouldn't like it but, she would understand the dangers that could arise.

The idea of an enemy so bad that he'd have to turn away cats in the cold caused him to shudder. He searched the abandoned things, plush imitations of prey, shiny things, old boxes sagged with rain and stood tall over most of it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 18:37

"What are you doing here?" a voice hissed as a pair of green eyes appeared form the tree. Who is this? Midnight wondered in her mind. She leapt onto a branch to see the full body of the cat she was watching. Whoa! she thought He looks just like me!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 18:45

Bat heard the hiss and unsheathed his claws, spinning around to spot the she-cat. His narrow jaw tightened around the mouse instinctively but it loosened. He wasn't going to rot in this place anymore, he lived in paradise now, one mouse wouldn't leave a gaping hole. Looking her up and down he gathered that she was much younger than him, his long legs made him look skinnier just slightly. "I'm Bat, and you?" he asked after placing the large mouse on the ground. His sharp blue eyes scanning her again.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 18:50

Seeming that the tom named Bat was watching her carefully she decided not to attack instead the beautiful she-cat replied. "I'm Midnight, what brings you here?" she said in lighter tone. Her green eyes studied him back as a strange thought popped into her mind: Is he my father? No that isn't possible. It was only a brief thought as she shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 18:55

He lifted his head and shrugged. "I was just seeing what has been lurking here since I left." he meowed in a rumbly voice. "I live on the edge of clan territory now, just out the border. I check here every once in a while to gather things for my den." he thought for a moment. "Are you a stray or a housecat?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 18:58

"Stray probably." she replied thinking about her old home. "Although I used to be a house cat until my owner kicked me out." Midnight felt ashamed for that.

(SHort post)

OOC: Can she come to the barn with bat? Later on I can make a topic on where Dawn comes to the barn to take away Midnight.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 19:05

OOC: Sure, the barn is basically a rest stop now.

Bat thought for a moment. "You seem unfamiliar to these alleys, it must have happened recently." he said, "I've been a stray my whole life if it makes you feel any better. My mother was caught trespassing on clan territory and couldn't hunt anymore so, I'm used to fending for myself."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 19:11

"Yeah  your right it happened recently. " Midnight said to Bat. "Being a stray makes you feel free doesn't it?" She was beginning to feel a bit weary from her hunting she leapt up the tree to grab her crow and scaled back down and yawned. "Where's your den?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 19:16

"Free? ...No. You feel numb and trapped until you find someone to stay by." he watched her gather her crow and blinked as she landed. "My den is in the moor." he meowed. His tail waved vaguely in the direction of the safe haven he was fortunate to share with Pepper.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 0:47

"Oh okay..." MIdnight glanced in the direction that BAt was pointing. "Since i dont have a home..." she guessed he would know she meant but it didnt feel polite to ask directly.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 4:42

Bat picked up what she was saying almost immediately, and nodded. "You can stay, cats come all the time." he picked up the mouse he had brought and began walking to the barn.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 5:49

Jaguar watched.There seemed to be a new cat here and she didn't like it.Although Jaguar wasn't a leader,she was more experienced than this new She-cat.The tabby glanced over at Bat he was far to welcoming,any cat could easily attack him.

The She-cat jumped down from her perch,emerging out of the shadows.Her emerald eyes glinted darkly and her short tail twitched."Looks like a new cat,who are you anyway?"she meowed.I bet it's a kittypet,they're always dropping their guard,she thought.Jaguar's ears flickered backwards then she glanced at Bat."Long time no see,Bat.How's the barn?Looks like you've got plenty of prey."she meowed her tone softer.The tabby cat flicked her tail towards the mouse indicating the prey from the barn.Jaguar quickly turned back to the unfamiliar She-cat her emerald green gaze returning to it's usaul cold dagger like state.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 14:40

Midnight followed on with Bat until a she-cat popped out of the shadows like she did earlier. "I'm Midnight." she replied flicking her til in annoyance.Yes i still have my kittypet scent! The unfamiliar she-cats green glare was exactly like her's. "Who are you?" she asked as her fur fluffed up.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 15:06

Bat glanced back and dipped his head to Jaguar, keeping his strides long. If Jaguar was coming with him, she would get her answer, they would need to cross along the back of Riverclan to get to the barn and he wasn't going to slow down. They were already halfway, it wouldn't be much longer.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 16:16

Midnight followed Bat struggling to keep up with his pace. She was only kit aged and she was already travelling long distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}   Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

Haven't Been Here In A While.. {OPEN}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next