Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) Empty
PostSubject: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Icepaw waited at the camp entrance for any cat to join her on a hunting and border patrol. "Briarfoot?" she called waiting for her mentor.
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Frcaturedhawk, a newly appointed warrior, had been dying to get out of the camp and hunt with the pride of his new title. He glanced at the entrance of camp, noting a young apprentice, he smiled, perfect timing. The warrior calmly padded up to the apprentice, and greeted her with a dip of the head. "Hello," he mewed, "I don't believe we've met?"

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) RHCP_smolPatrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) RHCP2_smolPatrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:57 pm

"Oh no I guess we haven't." Icepaw replied. "Wanna go on a patrol?" she asked

(Shortness)
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:01 pm

He nodded, "of course, shall we wait for others, or go now?" He questioned, just wanting to make sure if she preferred to wait or not.

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) RHCP_smolPatrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) RHCP2_smolPatrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Petalpaw let out a meow of greeting to Fracturedhawk, a friend who'd just recently become a warrior. "A patrol?" the charming she cat said innocently with a smile. "Mind if I tag along?"

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) VHQrlk5
Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) 1QYZaRo

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) Molex311
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Fracturedhawk turned his head to get a glimpse at the source of that familiar voice. He smiled, seeing Petalpaw, a friend he had known for a while now. "Of course, we could always use a larger patrol." He mewed. Now, he turned to Icepaw, "I'm sure we can go now, three is a fine number for a patrol." He said, and turned to pad away. The young tom was only recently appointed a warrior, and he didn't look forward to having to look after a crowd of apprentices.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:48 pm

"May I come?" Greypaw said as she bounded over to the group of cats after hearing the word patrol
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 12:29 am

"Yeah sure." Icepaw replied. "This  is enough now lets get going." She padded over to the side of the river and leaped across not bothering to swim.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:42 am

Greypaw followed Icepaw as she turned around and call to the rest of the patrol. "Come on, slow-voles!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Staying quiet, Petalpaw followed the patrol, padding next to Fracturedhawk. The small she-cat wondered what it was like being a warrior and wondered if the tom was excited. If he was, he was pretty good at hiding it. "So Fracturedhawk, how has being a warrior been?" the apprentice meowed with her usual cheery smile.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) VHQrlk5
Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) 1QYZaRo

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) Molex311
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Fracturedhawk noticed Greypaw join the group, he flicked his ear. Alright, one more, he thought and began to move forward. A tingling sensation crept up his spine, he couldn’t tell if it was excitement or nervousness, or both. He had three apprentices to look after, well, Petalpaw he knew well, so he trusted her slightly more, but still, he didn’t want to be in charge of some cat getting hurt. The young warrior sensed a presence at his side, and glanced over to see Petalpaw, before he could start the conversation himself, she did for him.

"Well, I honestly haven’t done too much yet, other than guard the camp overnight." He shrugged, continuing. "It was pretty uneventful, so I’m looking forward to what else I’ll be able to do." He said, quiet excitement beginning to bubble up from his gut at the mention of new possibilities.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 1:36 am

"This seems like a good spot." Icepaw announced padding along the side of the river. She dived into the waters looking for carp her favorite. Aha! she thought as a colorful tail appeared she hooked it and swam to the surface flicking it onto the bank . With a swift blow to the neck the carp died.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 1:44 am

"Nice!" She praised Icepaw as he came out of the water with a carp. "But I'm not gonna jump into the freezing water in leaf-bare."
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 1:51 am

"Thanks!" Icepaw called back as she shook her pelt. "Your right it is cold." With her fluffy pelt she was usually warmer than others. "Okay I'm going back in." she dived in again and this time caught a trout.
"Any one want to compete?" she asked tilting her head in amusement.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 4:51 am

"My pelt isn't thick enough." Greypaw said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next