Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 4:00

Maplepaw sat by the entrance of the Thunderclan camp, waiting for something to do. It was a nice day outside. The perfect day for hunting, but for some reason, her gut told her that she shouldn't go alone. Soon, she saw a golden-coated figure pad towards her. "Hey Goldenpaw! Want to go hunting?"

Goldenpaw had been oversleeping when she woke up and saw what a great day it was outside. She didn't want to waste it, so she decided to take a walk. Then, someone called her name. She turned her head to the voice and saw Maplepaw sitting there. "Ok, I'll go with you! Who else wants to come?" Goldenpaw asked, looking around.

Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) Image13

Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:10

Coalheart stretched luxuriously and padded out of the den. "Someone said hunting?" she asked groggily, hoping to clear her head and wake herself up.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:16

Maplepaw nodded. "Yah, want to come?" She asked. Hey, the more the better! She thought

Goldenpaw looked at the other two cats This should be enough for a hunting patrol, as long as Coalheart agrees.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:19

She shook her pelt off, dislodging chunks of moss. "Sure!" she yawned.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:38

Maplepaw stood up. "Great! Lets go!" She walked out onto Thunderclan territory.

Goldenpaw followed Maplepaw out of camp. "Where should we try hunting?" She asked, hoping for Coalheart to answer because she was a warrior and knew more then the apprentices.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:44

"Hmm.. wherever you'd like. Try me!" Coalheart grinned. 'Maybe a secret assesment!' she thought mischeviously.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 17:42

Maplepaw thought for a moment. "Hmm, lets try the great skymore! There is plenty of trees there, so there should be a lot of prey living there!" Maplepaw started heading in the right direction, not waiting for a reply.

Goldenpaw huffed. "I was going to say to try hunting around sandy hollow, but whatever." She started heading in the direction also.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 17:45

Coalheart nodded. "Good choice!" she praised Maplepaw. Turning to Goldenpaw, she nodded again. "We'll go there after we try our luck at the Great Skymore."

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 18:24

Maplepaw was proud at herself as she lead the way. Once they got there, she crouched down and sniffed the air.

Goldenpaw was a little mad at Maplepaw, but she shook it off. Goldenpaw drank in the air, smelling a mouse. She crouched down and crawled over to the place it was at. She was about to pounce when...Maplepaw landed on it and killed it.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 18:26

Coalheart didn't see what happened, because she was concentrating on stalking a fairly plump thrush.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 18:35

"Hey! You stole my prey!" Goldenpaw yelled angrily.

Maplepaw turned around. "What? No I didn't! I killed this mouse! How could I steal prey if I killed it?"

Goldenpaw growled. "No! I was hunting it, you came in and caught it! I was going to do that!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) EmptySat 28 Jun 2014 - 18:38

Coalheart's thrush heard the ruckus and flew away to safety, and she perked her ears. She growled. Rushing back to the apprentices, she tried to calm herself as well as them down. "Alright, what's going on here?" she asked as calmly as she could.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)   Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting patrol (open to all TC cats)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: