Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrol (open to 3 cats)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Patrol (open to 3 cats) Empty
PostSubject: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 11:57

Pinepaw waited by the camp exit. He had announced he was assembling a hunting patrol, the clan needing all the prey they could get before leaf-fall brought more than the crisp smell of rain and colourful leaves. The tomcat lashed his tail now and then, and then he saw his sister padding towards him, looking down and concerned. "Amberpaw?" he mewed in a slightly less cold voice than before. She had been feeling down, he noticed, and maybe he should support. "I'm okay, just thought I'd come." she purred, dryly, then took a place by her brother.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 12:02

Blacktwig walked over. His ties with Pinepaw weren't so bad, the two had never quarrelled, and seldom would. The tom waved his tail in greeting to the brown apprentice. "Hello, Pinepaw," he greeted. He took a leisurely seat, to conserve his energy for the hunt. "Amberpaw," he said, dipping his head to the she-cat and speaking in a soft tone, as he gazed into her mild amber orbs. "Are we going on a patrol?" he asked.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 12:05

Pebblepaw walked out of the apprentices den and looked as a patrol formed, he padded over "Can I join in?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 12:39

Sheeppaw padded out of the apprentices' den, her white tail standing tall in the air. She spotted some cats gathering by the exit of the camp. When her eyes landed on Pinepaw, they narrowed, yet she decided to put that behind her. Hunting and protecting the Clan came before some rivalry with a Clanmate. She padded over, her pawsteps silent.
"Hello," She greeted, not meeting Pinepaw's gaze, "I'll be coming along."
She would be coming along, no matter what they said.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Patrol (open to 3 cats) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 12:44

Blacktwig didn't mind his little sister's unbridled determination. He waited for Pinepaw's word so that they could set off, although he was uneasy that most of the cats there - all of the cats, besides himself - were apprentices. He would take it upon himself to watch over them, with his bright azure blue gaze. He flicked his tail in greeting to Sheeppaw, not meeting her emotionless blue eyes.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 15:07

Pinepaw looked over the cats joining and took the lead, alongside with Blacktwig and Peeblepaw, the oldest cats in the group, Sheeppaw and Amberpaw bringing up the rear. "I though hunting would do good. Leaf'fall will certainly hit it's mark soon." he mewed as he led the group deeper into the territory.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 15:10

"I agree, we should hunt before the season makes a larger dent," Blacktwig said sharply, walking forwards. He did not take the lead, but rather stayed beside Pinepaw. On the other side of said tom, trotted Pebblepaw, the grey scottish fold that Blacktwig had taken a friendly liking to. The warrior raised his head to scent any prey. He decided to continue onwards after he scented a squirrel.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 16:23

(That's British Shorthair ;))

Pebblepaw looked back at Pinepaw, he just felt like he had bad thoughts about the tom, something always felt wrong with being with him. He pointed his muzzle into the air "Well I scent some animals" he mewed "A couple mice and a rabbit" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 16:29

(ah, okay)

Blacktwig noticed the unease in Pebblepaw's gaze. He shrugged it off, not everyone was used to Pinepaw's personality.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 21:24

Amberpaw, padding in the back with Sheeppaw, wrinkled her nose at the three tomcats in the lead."So you must be Sheeppaw, huh?" she mewed with friendliness in her eyes. She wanted to meet the she-cat that was so much on her brother's mind, but as she saw her, she didn't see someone for Pinepaw.

"Good." he nodded to Pebblepaw. "We may want to split up and make as much of the ground for prey." he suggested, not looking back at the two she-cats.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 4:32

Blacktwig's pawsteps were light and perfected as he kept his muzzle facing the front, not allowing himself to get distracted. He stood back for a moment, allowing Pinepaw to take the lead. As much as the brown tom didn't believe in StarClan, Blacktwig still trusted him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open to 3 cats)   Patrol (open to 3 cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol (open to 3 cats)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: