Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Prey of a Lynx (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloop

Bloop

Number of posts : 11

The Prey of a Lynx (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Lynxkit pranced to the fresh-kill pile, her pale soft yellow eyes glimmering. She dragged out a small water vole and set it out onto the middle of camp. She walked a bit further from it, then went into a hunting stance.
One, two, three! she told herself in her mind.
She pushed her two back feet, her paws in front of her, claws sheathed.
Just as she was about to pounce onto the prey, she was pounced on herself by a creature about her size.
( Exclaim Ghost please let a kit post first as the one who attacks Lynxkit)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Greykit yowled as she came crashing down to his brother. It was so mind-numbling boring these days that she was going crazy. "Hahaha" She chuckled while looking at Lynxkit's surprised face.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:22 am

(OOC: *sister)
Lynxkit glowered at her sister.
"Hey, you were about to scare the pr-"
She abruptly stopped her sentence as she noticed the prey was gone. "And that was actually plump for leaf-fall." she muttered under her breath.
She pranced away from Greykit. "Well, atleast I know how to track prey down unlike some cats." she teased, then sniffing the spot where the water vole was. She followed the scent which lead to the warriors' den. She glanced uncertainly back, to where her sister was. She didn't want to seem like a coward to her sibling, so she quickly looked back in front of her and went into a hunting stance.
As she crept closer, she realised a warrior was eating her vole.
Okay, Lynxkit. Just get the vole, make a stand of triumph and get out. she told herself, preparing to pounce inside the den.
The kit edged closer, still in her hunting stance. When she was at the den's entrance, and the warrior lifted their head, she unsheathed her claws and pounced onto the water vole.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:29 am

Greykit sat down near the food pile as she watched his brother stalking towards a warrior eating a vole. "Wow, so pathetic." She murmured under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:54 am

(OOC: Lynx is a she, not a he :P)
(im waiting for the warrior victim of lynx's prey taking to post)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 1:25 am

OOC: Sorry. BTW, maybe we can use a npc. I'll roleplay for that warrior.

"Hey! Get off my food!" Shadowstripe(npc) hissed. "Kits these days are just downright pesky." The black-striped warrior batted his paw at the kit's head then swatted her outside the warriors' den. "You shouldn't be here anyway!" Shadowstripe hissed again.

Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 1:38 am

(OOC: It's okay, and I feel like you should refer him as "the warrior", etc. because it would be cool if after, an actual player's character was revealed to be him if the player agreed to have had their cat swat Lynx)
Lynxkit's eyes narrowed and her long ears were flat on her head as she hissed back. She wasn't going to give up.
She pounced again, and this time, at the front leg the warrior used to swat her, trying to sink her small sharp teeth into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

Characters : [B]lackkit (widow) [Shadowclan, alive) | [M]ilkkit (weed) [Thunderclan, Alive] | [B]lackkit (swan) [Riverclan, alive] | [D]eerkit (dance) [Thunderclan, alive] [S]nowkit (bird) [Windclan, alive]
Clan/Rank : Warrior
Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 1:44 am

A black she-kit was sitting down by herself. Her pelt was pure black she-cat with a dark, almost blackish ginger muzzle. Her eyes traveled around the room hopping for someone to talk too.

Whenever I start to break
So here I am lifting up my heart

If You can calm the raging sea
You can calm the storm in me
You're never too far away
You never show up too late
To the One who holds the stars
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:02 am

Morningfog kept a close eye on the kits, watching them play around camp. The cool weather wasn't ideal but, once the snow grew heavy they probably wouldn't be able to play outside. She'd let them have their fun, maybe she could play along if they approached her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

Characters : [B]lackkit (widow) [Shadowclan, alive) | [M]ilkkit (weed) [Thunderclan, Alive] | [B]lackkit (swan) [Riverclan, alive] | [D]eerkit (dance) [Thunderclan, alive] [S]nowkit (bird) [Windclan, alive]
Clan/Rank : Warrior
Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:25 am

Blackkit turned her eyees and saw Morningfog, her eyes travled over to her softly

Whenever I start to break

If You can calm the raging sea
You can calm the storm in me
You're never too far away
You never show up too late
To the One who holds the stars
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:48 am

Greykit decided to stop her sister. She padded to where Lynxkit was and bit into her tail. "Mrughhf" She hissed, trying to hold her sister back from biting the warrior's front leg again.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 am

Lynxkit pounced off the warrior's leg as she shrieked, performing a backflip. She landed on her sister's back, lashed her tail out of her mouth and quickly pounced back off. As she momentarily flew in the air, her claws met with the older cat's skin. She then fell on the ground and rapidly stumbled back up.
The lynx-like kit gave Greykit a menacing look, one with eyes glimmering with superiority.
(wait, is this set after the flood/when riverclan returns to camp?)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 2:31 am

OOC: I guess so.

Greykit stopped for a moment, stunned. "Wha?" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 1:18 am

(im waiting for the warrior to post, whether you rp him or not)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 1:36 am

Ooc: Shadowstripe again!

"Get out!" The warrior hissed again, knocking the kit out of the warrior den with a slash of his big paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prey of a Lynx (Open)   The Prey of a Lynx (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prey of a Lynx (Open)
Page 1 of 1