Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering prey ~Open~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Gathering prey ~Open~ Empty
PostSubject: Gathering prey ~Open~   Gathering prey ~Open~ EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 10:47

Cloverleaf padded through the forest rockfall with her they were searching for prey, cloverleaf parted her jaws slightly looking around the forest she dropped into a crouch following a mouse trail her ear swerving she leaped onto the mouse slamming her paw onto its neck and breaking it, "Hey rockfall i got one." Cloverleaf mumbled through her mouth.

Rockfall already had a mouth full of prey his ears twitched into a perk hearing his name, "Oh good at least we wont go hungry." He mewed trotting over. "anyways lets hunt a bit more and head back to camp." He grunted
flicking his ear he dropped into a crouch again stocking a rabbit, until someone stepped on a branch and scared it off. he growled annoyed. "Whos there?" He called his voice booming.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Gathering prey ~Open~   Gathering prey ~Open~ EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 12:17

Morningbreeze stepped out of the underbrush. "I am," she said as she walked over to Rockfall. "I was just going hunting for a little when I heard someone talking over here." Something moved a bit farther away, causing Morningbreeze's ear to twitch. "Wait here," she said as she crouched down and slowly crawled over to the sound. A squirrel was munching on some nuts. Morningbreeze waited for the right moment, then pounced onto the brown creature.

Gathering prey ~Open~ Image13

Gathering prey ~Open~ Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Gathering prey ~Open~   Gathering prey ~Open~ EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 12:17

The member 'Bloom' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Risk Dice' : 57

Gathering prey ~Open~ Mistpe10
Gathering prey ~Open~ Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Gathering prey ~Open~   Gathering prey ~Open~ EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 12:19

Occ: oops I clicked the wrong one! Let's try this again

Gathering prey ~Open~ Image13

Gathering prey ~Open~ Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Gathering prey ~Open~   Gathering prey ~Open~ EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 12:19

The member 'Bloom' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Gathering prey ~Open~ Mistpe10
Gathering prey ~Open~ Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Gathering prey ~Open~   Gathering prey ~Open~ EmptySat 14 Jun 2014 - 13:04

Rockfalls ears twitched into a perk waiting for morning wanting to ask what clan she was in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering prey ~Open~   Gathering prey ~Open~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering prey ~Open~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: