Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Prey and a Story [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Prey and a Story [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 13:32

FeatherPool growled as she laid down with her vole. At least those mange pelts hadnt taken her vole she caught. Ripping the fresh up to eat she mumbled. "Mouse brained RiverClan cats. Fish faced. Dung eaters!" She scarfed down more of the vole. "SunningRocks belongs to us not those fox hearts!" She growled about to continue when she spotted a cat coming towards her.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 14:48

Dapplepelt was running around when he noticed Featherpool. "Hey. I saw what happened at sunning rocks." He meowed. "Nice catch." He said.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 19:35

Walking from her den, Spottedstar gazed around her camp. It was nice to see things running smoothly, especially after the fight. Before she could even think for another second, she hear the groaning and growling of Featherpool, talking about Riverclan and Sunningrocks? Of course she would take back the land one day, especially sense Dewstar wanted her to. But, then Dapplepelt interrupted her thought. 'I saw what happened at Sunningrocks' What? What happened there. Growling with menace, she stalked up to the two warriors. Did they start a skirmish? We all knew tension was high, but even if she was going to take Sunningrocks, she would need all the surprise she could get, and the water did not need to be tested by inexperienced warriors. "What happened at Sunningrocks?" she thoughts were echoed in her voice, clearly she was upset, intimidating over the warriors. She didn't need trouble, and if there was, she needed to solve the naive warrior(s).

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 19:41

Dapplepelt turned to see Spottedstar. He glanced at Featherpool. "Uh, Riverclan was invading our territory, so they chased them off to sunning rocks, and Riverclan were kinda... Threatening.... I'm sure it was just a little thing." He meowed. He didn't want to get anybody in trouble, and he wasn't entirelly sure of what happened, so he added a few parts, but it was kinda still true.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by cat55555 on Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 19:57

Ducksnap had been at the whole scene and watched every movement he had even gave a piece of his mind to the fish breathes. As Dpottedstar approached he looked at her in the eye, "Riverclan was insulting us with harsh words as we crossed into sunning rocks to finnish catching a mouse. There was bickering and a few threats but in all it was an argument over who's territory the land was. Then we uhhh, left." Ducksnap looked at Dapplepelt wondering why he would lie to leader.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 20:10

OOC: Please, in this topic don't forget to wait for others, so im going to wait for volt to post okay? Id appreciate if we kinda got into and order here unless a bunch of others come in :)

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014 - 4:00

FeatherPool looked up at SpottedStar then as others yowled in she said. "Well what happened is. I wanted to check out SunningRocks since I'd heard so much about it. I tried the rocks a bit and then caught a vole to eat. RiverClan doesn't eat voles so uh I thought it was okay then a small RiverClan apprentice came over while I was talking to DuckSnap and he started a spat with us then two more RiverClan cats came and then uh what's her me brought us back here." She lowered her ears and then asked. "Shouldn't SunningRocks be ours? Those fish eaters don't hunt like we do."
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014 - 4:13

"I thought you lot were never going to spill out the truth." Breezefeather muttered as she padded up to the small group. "But, what Featherpool said was true, yet you shouldn't have been there, it is RiverClan territory. And you never know, they could have started hunting land animals or have a shortage of fish so you were technically stealing prey as well as trespassing." The calico she-cat settled on her rear with her bad leg jutting out to on side. "We are still recovering from the last battle, and I doubt we need another one over a small patch of land. And why would we need it? It's not like the weather is getting any sunnier." She snorted as a short burst of cold wind penetrated her long fur.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014 - 13:36

She focused on Dapplepelt. She couldn't have liars here, if she held back important news, that could ruin the clan. "Don't you ever lie to me or your clanmates again Dapplepelt! I expected better from you when I gave you your warrior name" she gritted out, then looked to the others. "Thank you for your honesty, and yes Sunningrocks belongs to us, but I will not be reckless and go battle after battle. Just because it rightfully belongs to us, doesn't mean to trespass Featherpool. I also expected better from you."

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014 - 13:39

EDIT:
Dapplepelt looked at his paws. "I'm sorry Spottedstar. I promise I won't do it again. I didn't see all of what happened, and I didn't ask anybody, so I just thought.." He was already having a rough day, and boy, did this make it worse. He sighed and looked at Spottedstar, not expecting anything kind from her after this.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014 - 14:22

FeatherPool lowered her ears. Why did she have to do that? "Sorry SpottedStar. I shouldn't have gone there." She looked around and then looked at the vole. "What should I do with the vole then? It's not finished, but it's from SunningRocks." She looked to SpottedStar.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 13:53

Spottedstar gave a slight smile "Please don't do it again Dapplepelt. You are a flourishing warrior, don't let dishonesty get in the way." she whispered before turning to Featherpool. "You also don't do it again. Wasted food is just as bad as stealing food. With the cold days coming, go ahead and eat it." Her warriors needed as much as a full stomach as they could get. Prey is starting to get scarce and wasted food isn't going to be a small issue.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 14:09

"Yes, Spottedstar." Dapplepelt meowed.
Short post is short

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prey and a Story [Open]   Prey and a Story [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Prey and a Story [Open]
Page 1 of 1