Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pray for Prey [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Pray for Prey [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Pray for Prey [OPEN]   Pray for Prey [OPEN] EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 6:22

Falconstar stood on the outskirts of camp, a gentle wind blowing through his fur as he watched and waited for a few warriors and apprentices to join him. Prey was growing scarcer on the already-tough moors, and his clanmates were starving. Sickness was also slowly infecting the camp, even reaching his own son. Despite Eaglethorn's protests, the WindClan leader had refused to let him hunt; it was too risky. Now he just hoped there were enough of those well enough to feed the clan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pray for Prey [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pray for Prey [OPEN]   Pray for Prey [OPEN] EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015 - 0:37

"Falconstar!" Nettlepaw approached her leader, bounding with decent speed considering her weak lungs. She wanted to ask whether she'd be allowed to go on gather herbs, she wanted to find Smokekit now that she was of age to be allowed to leave camp. Of course, she knew that Falconstar wouldn't consent to her running off, especially with the Windclan's medicine clan apprentice in tow on a quest, but a harmless gathering of herbs may be allowed. She knew that her clan needed her right now, but how could she leave her brother in the hand of rouges for a second longer. She had to do something, or the guilt would eat at her until nothing was left."I could be spared from border patrol to assist Sunpaw in gathering herbs today. Sunpaw was tasked with finding Catmint by Cloudpatches, and I know I'll be most useful by helping him."
Back to top Go down

Pray for Prey [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: