Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC) Empty
PostSubject: The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC)   The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 am

OOC: I'm using an NPC for this, I won't use it again.

A lilac she-cat was strolling along the alleyways, without a care in the world. Her head was cocked upwards with shameless pride, and her pawsteps were dainty but quiet. Galepaw was a young apprentice who disregarded her littermates, and had little respect for her clan. Why, Galepaw thought she was the best! Why wouldn't she? She could run faster than the swiftest hare, she could hunt better than the hungriest fox, and she could fight better than the most furious bear. She was all the clan ever needed! She would be Galestar, and everyone would know her name.

That was, until a pure white cat stepped out of the shadows, grinning. "Got a kit here, I see." The cat observed. Her fur was spiky and her voice was as rough as sandpaper. She was only a tad larger than Galepaw herself, but her teeth were as sharp as needles. She blinked her bright blue eyes at Galepaw, squaring the apprentice up with her shoulders. Maniacal laughter sounded from her maw. "You're funny to think you can trespass. Why, I am the leader of these alleyways." At first, her voice was calm. It was informing and normal, like a normal cat attempting to protect their territory.

"Leader?" Galepaw scoffed in return. "You're no bigger than me." The apprentice circled the white cat, who seemed more specialized in fighting than her. Leaner, rougher, faster, stronger. How could this be possible? The other she-cat raised her head, seeming to mock Galepaw.

"So proud. How can you be proud?" The cat asked, whipping her tail over Galepaw's flank as a gesture. "You're scrawny and weak. No more than an insect." The larger white figure unsheathed her claws. Whatever an enemy cat from an opposing clan could do to Galepaw, this cat could do worse. And she wasn't going to wait. For a moment, they locked eyes. Until, impatiently and trying to prove herself, Galepaw flung herself at the other she-cat, yowling.

The white cat screeched, and raked her claws on Galepaw's belly as she flew towards her. She blinked her blue gaze, growling as she regained composure. "You're on," she challenged with a glare. She swung a paw to bash Galepaw's head, but the petite apprentice ducked in time.

The feline ruffled her white fur with anger. "Stop it!" She demanded in a low, snarling voice. Galepaw shook her head, and abruptly, the she-cat charged for her. Paws stepping harshly against the cold asphalt, hardened by the chilly Leaf-fall breeze, her jaws snapped at Galepaw's neck.

A loud, blood-curdling crunch could be heard. Instantly, the lilac apprentice fell limp, paws slipping off of the ground. The once blank white muzzle of the rogue was now bloodstained. With triumph, she turned around, dropping the corpse. It was still warm with blood flowing through it heartbeats before. "I did it," she announced. "I think the others will be easy." Once the cat coated Galepaw with dust in a taunting manner, she left the body there as a warning to all.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC)   The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 am

OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paws brushing the strange stone and dirt near the Twoleg fences, Pinewhisker squinted quietly as he scented his daughter somewhere nearby. He huffed, thinking of his over-prideful daughter and felt the eerie sensation to approach lightly. His fur was brushed by a cold breeze as he neared the aley and froze as he scented death.

And oh it stank.

He didn't remember running like that ever, his paws lighter than air and his eyes wide, all of his peacefulness replaced by fearful awakeness. StarClan, please let her be alive. Let her just have come kver a corpse, or found a dying rogue. Please! he begged the skies, but when he saw the creamy, familiar body. He froze. An electric sensation running through his body. Tear pooled i his eyes and his jaw pened slightly to let out the most childish and sudden yowl he'd ever make. He neared the body with shockingly trembling moves, and burring his nose in his daughter's comic mane, now splashed with oozing blood.

She was so young. Galepaw was just a bit cocky, sure, but why did she have to die. When he finally had the courage to look at her wou ds, he discoveed the horrorly snapped neck, with jaw mark in it. Someone had bitten the life out of Galepaw, and he wouldn't forgive the one who did it.

Cold rain fell, dusk nearing, but he couldn't move. His body was stoned around his daughter's corpse protectively, his teeth bared in disbelief and pain. A look up in the sky and his mind flew to the one wretched thing who would've taken all of this, his sister, his daughter, away from him. Anger was a quiet spark that was shut down by the imense sadness inside him as he got up and began to trail Galepaw's body behind him towards camp, unhappy that the apprentice had to look so miserable on her journey home.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC)   The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:52 am

And there was the rogue, looking so smug and comfortable.
A heartless monster.

OOC: I knew that her mentor wasn't active and she wouldn't be able to become a warrior.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC)   The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:14 am

OOC:drift is gonna be heartbroken when she finds out.Then she'll hate Dawnpaw even more...there is gonna be so much drama soon in ThunderClan.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC)   The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gale that Weakens (DEATH TOPIC)
Page 1 of 1