Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A blow of death (CLosed death topic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

A blow of death (CLosed death topic) Empty
PostSubject: A blow of death (CLosed death topic)   A blow of death (CLosed death topic) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 13:16

Icepaw wandered to the edge of camp wondering about her littermates. "I never understood them." she sighed looking up to the sun. Strangely the word Never stuck to her mind like a shadow. Icepaw leaped across the river and onto the bank, she padded up to a willow tree.

Dawnpaw was patrolling the RiverClan border. "Aha!" she whispered when Icepaw's white pelt appeared out of  nowhere. "Time for you to die!" she hissed, not able to control herself she leapt on top of the apprentice and did a blow to the neck killing Icepaw.
--------------------------------
"No!" Icepaw cried when Dawnpaw pounced. Taken by surprise she tried to scramble to the river but failed doing so her neck cracked and she died.
----------------------------------
"Oh no." Dawnpaw said when she finished killing Icepaw. "What have I done!" she shrieked running off back to ThunderClan territory. Mermories flip through her mind, killing Dapplekit, killing Icepaw. "But at least one cat is dead!" she cackled. Dawnpaw's eyes gleamed like fire.
Back to top Go down

A blow of death (CLosed death topic)
Page 1 of 1