Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Days of Wind

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Days of Wind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016 - 11:48

NO! Don't go yet! I want to come! Willowpaw shouted. She had never been hunting before, and she wanted a chance to get to know some of the others in the den because she was not born in windclan and new almost none of the cats. 

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016 - 21:26

The black and white tom nodded and padded after his friend. Hoping the others would follow. He was itching to get out into the forest and practice his hunting skills. Rippedpaw knew he was a pretty good hunter, but he never missed the opportunity to get out and practice more. There was always room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
Kem

Kem

Characters : Robinpaw, Briarkit
Clan/Rank : (R)Apprentice (b)kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016 - 22:01

Robinpaw trotted along tail high in the air. Still convinced she was an amazing hunter she decided to brag "Well i bet i can catch a mouse with my eyes closed." she lied. Attempting to partially prove this she closed her eyes and ran ahead but like an idiot tripped over a mound of dirt. She was in quite a bit of shock and just layed on her stomach eyes wide open in surprise.

Days of Wind - Page 2 Tumblr_nm4toeYGV91s3bdnpo4_400
Back to top Go down
http://11isnotanumber.tumblr.com/
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 6:19

Sprucepaw laughed at Robinpaw."Are you sure you're as good as you say you are?"he meowed teasing her.

The tom sniffed the air,the scent of sparrow filled his nose.He crouched low flicking his tail and signalling the others to do the same."I smell Sparrow."he whispered.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Days of Wind - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 7:01

Sprucepaw's teasing response bothered Rippedpaw and he ran up to the she-cat's side. She may be a little bit prideful, but she was his clanmate and his mentor's kit. He felt like she maybe just needed a friend. "Are you okay?" He whispered softly, acknowledging the other apprentice's scenting of a sparrow.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 8:43

"Gotcha!" Duskpaw said as he pounced on his sister. "I bet you did not see that coming." His eyes studied the other apprentices as he meowed. "Sorry about that. But I bet you didn't see me coming!" Duskpaw said in a lighter tone.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 8:53

Sprucepaw cursed as the sparrow flew off."Foxdung!"he cursed.The tom glared at Duskpaw ,his emerald eyes annoyed.For once the usually care free tom was actually annoyed,it didn't suit him."What did you do that for you mousebrain?You scared away the prey!"he hissed at Duskpaw.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 9:38

Ooc: Where was the sparrow? I thought there were almost no trees in WIndClan territory.

IC:"Hey! I apologized at least!"Duskpaw replied actually being quiet calm instantly regretting that he pounced on Robinpaw. "I promise I will make it up to you." he said to Sprucepaw .
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 9:48

OOC:I know but it was the first thing I thought of.
IC:As quick as it came Spucepaw's anger was gone.He rubbed his ear awkwardly."Sorry I lost it,I just really wanted to catch that sparrow.You don't need to make it up."he meowed.The dark apprentice sat down with a sigh.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 10:14

"Its okay." Duskpaw replied feeling guilty for the drama. He sat down beside Sprucepaw gazing up at the sky. Awkwardness was Duskpaw's number one annoyance besides his littermates.
Back to top Go down
Kem

Kem

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 14:30

After a shot while of just being in pure shock she stood up and shook herself not saying a word.She went a bit further away from every one and just layed down, silent.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 16:16

Rippedpaw frowned at the disagreement, but didn't want to get involved. He padded tentatively over to Robinpaw and nudged her with his nose.
"What's up?" He meowed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kem

Kem

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 17:34

Robinpaw looked at Rippedpaw briefly before turning away. She was just going to lay there and not move. Her ears where down and her tail was flicking, she knew he wouldn't go away so gave in for once "I'm embarrassed, you can go now." She kind of wanted him to stay but kind of wanted to go so she just continued laying.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 20:48

"No need to be embarrassed. You're definitely not the first cat to be surprised like that," He suppressed a purr of amusement. Part of him understood, but he knew that she shouldn't let something like this get to her. Despite her dismissal, he sat down and watched the other apprentice's banter. Rippedpaw wanted to give them a second for things to calm down, but after a moment he knew they would have to get back to hunting. The clan still needed prey. Especially with how cold it was becoming.
Back to top Go down
Kem

Kem

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016 - 21:11

"You know you're kind of right." She purred as she stood up. "Anyway I cant let my brother catch more prey than me, let's see if we can get a rabbit!" She for once seemed to actually to tolerate another cats company. She bounded off trying to sent something

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days of Wind   Days of Wind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Days of Wind
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next