Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)

Go down 
+3
Seer
Luna_Lovegood
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 1:34 pm

It seemed like a ridiculous thing to ask for while coughing up blood, but Twistedkit murmured, "I am pretty thirsty." Coughing had took the last bits of hydration in her throat and she would be glad for a good bundle of wet moss to drink from.
OOC: mobile
The coin flipping gods have decided that Twisty will live

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Willowpaw bounded over to the crowd. All she saw was blood all over the ground, and Twistedkit laying upon them. "What happened?..." She trailed off. Willowpaw had never seen anything like this before, as she had just become an apprentice no more than one moon ago. She started to sway back and forth but quickly regained her balance. "Is he gonna die?" She yelped. They all knew she still had some kit in her, and she did not know how to hold back at the right time.She sighed as she then realized that she shouldn't have said that.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:58 pm

OOC: Twisty is a she and also at the time of her apprentice ceremony, it has been a few moons and she has recovered so don't get confused
"I am fine..." Twistedkit excused before breaking into another fit of coughing. "See? I am fine."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Is he really okay? Willowpaw whispered to the medicine cat beside her. Will it spread to others? What can I do to help? She was so nervous. OH!  I know. I'll go get some water! She ran across the camp and into windclan territory to fetch some water. She came back with a muzzle full of fresh moss full of water. Here you go! She muffled. She then dropped the moss on the ground in front of twistedkit and it splattered all over his face. I am so so sorry! Maybe I should just go... She muttered under her breath.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:45 am

Twisted kit smiled. "It is okay," she coughed again and licked up the water from the moss. "Tha-thanks," she said

OOC: Twisty is a she

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 11:54 am

OOC: I know it is just a habit of putting he! Sorry!!!

IC: Willowpaw stepped back and tripped over a mound of dirt. She lay flat on her stomach and didn't get up, just staring at the poor kit laying a few fox-lengths away from her.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Eating some more herbs reluctantly but at the same time not, she twitched her whiskers as she watched the clumsy apprentice.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2