Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)

Go down 
+3
Seer
Luna_Lovegood
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) Empty
PostSubject: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 17:53

Twistedkit weakly stumbled out of the nursery. It was a few days since Auburnpaw's death, and she was not feeling well. It was not from grief, it was something much worse. Her lungs burned, she constantly felt cold, she had a terrible cough, and everything seemed to spin. She tried to make her way towards the medicine cat den, but she slipped on the slippery earth. Too tired to get up, she weakly coughed and closed her eyes.

OOC: her survival depends on a bunch of factors, like if they can even figure out what is wrong with her

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~

Last edited by Kitty Warrior on Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Characters : Living: [S]: Spottedpaw [D]: Duskkit [L]: Larkkit [R]: Rainkit
Clan/Rank : [S]WindClan/Apprentice 20/80 [D]ShadowClan/Kit 5/15 [L]: SkyClan/Kit 5/15
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 17:54

Spottedpaw rushed over to the kit. "Someone get a Medicine Cat!" She yowled.

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 17:23

OOC: I enjoy torturing Twisty

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Clan/Rank : [S]WindClan/Apprentice 20/80 [D]ShadowClan/Kit 5/15 [L]: SkyClan/Kit 5/15
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 17:25

Spottedpaw yowled again for a Medicine Cat, having no idea whatsoever how to help the kit.

OOC: DONT DIEEEEEEEEEE

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 17:32

OOC: I am gonna flip a coin. Heads, her condition gets worse. Tails, she gets a little better. Three heads in a row she ded
oh no 3 heads I will give her one more chance.

Last edited by Kitty Warrior on Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 12:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 18:40

OOC: Sorry for jumping in like this, but I think Renette has the character for the Windclan medicine cat so maybe PM them and see if they can join the topic? That or PM Arcylic because they have the Windclan medicine cat apprentice!

Brindlepaw heard yowling come from the camp's center, and she instantly leaped to her paws and hurried out of the den. Brindlepaw saw Spottedpaw crouching over what appeared to be Twistedkit's twitching form, and she bounded across the camp in quick leaps to the two she-cats. "What happened?!" Brindlepaw gasped as she brushed up against Spottedpaw and bent down to sniff at Twistedkit's flank warily. Noticing the odd, sour scent that clung to Twistedkit's form, Brindlepaw looked over at Spottedpaw anxiously. "She must be sick or something- did she get too close to Auburnpaw?" Brindlepaw mewed anxiously, remembering their fellow apprentice who had been killed by a rabbit who had eaten Death Berries.

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Feather-Song

Feather-Song

Characters : living: Treepaw, Midnight-sky
Clan/Rank : Rouge
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 20:21

Jumps down from tree feather lands gracefully. I can help and I'm no threat, as she takes out a maple leaf out of her fur. Here bite this it should help. I will get some more maple leaves. Make sure she doesn't move.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 22:11

OOC: Please do not RP until you've made a cat creation here, Feather-Song.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 12:40

Twistedkit violently coughed until she started coughing blood. Her condition was getting worse. She struggled to open her eyes and look at the cats above her before breaking into another coughing fit.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 13:08

Spottedpaw shook her head. "I-I don't know. Should we find the Medicine Cat?" She asked, but already knowing the answer.

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 15:55

OOC: I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner!

Cindercloud had not heard the yowls for a medicine cat until just now. She had been sorting some herbs that Leafheart had instructed her to find, but she could leave these for later. Placing the bundle of herbs down, she was a gray flash of fur as she darted down to the scene. Cindercloud gingerly pushed past Spottedpaw and Brindlepaw, but her eyes opened wide when she saws Twistedkit, and the condition that she was in. She tried desperately to hold in the panic that wanted to escape.
"Oh, Twistedkit!" She said, in worry yet with a sense of urgency, "Stay here, I'll get the herbs."
Cindercloud had helped cats many times before, but with the help of her mentor, but now it was time to do it alone. When she emerged from the medicine den once again, she had a small bunch of tansy, and a broken off chunk of honeycomb dripping with honey that Cindercloud had found towards the end of Greenleaf. She looked down at the kit with soothing eyes. She had to gently force the kit's mouth open to put the tansy inside to stop the coughing, and afterwards, she dropped some of the honey into Twistedkit's mouth to also ease the coughing and to make sure that the throat wasn't sure. However, Cindercloud was unsure of what to give her for coughing up blood...unless it was kit-cough...in that case, she'd have to use more herbs, and it would endanger Twistedkit's life even more.

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 17:16

OOC: I just randomly put together some symptoms of diseases and sent Twistedkit out into the torture device. I am guessing she has kit-cough or greencough or somthing

IC: The honey and tansy immediately soothed her throat and stopped her cough, but blood still flowed down her throat. Spitting out globs of blood and mucus, she gasped, "T-t-than-nk-s." She still had that chill, but she did not know if it was from the sickness or her fear. The was comforted by the medicine cat's smile and she tried to smile back. "I-I w-was supposed t-to become an appre-prentice soon, would I have t-to b-b-be held back?" Her voice trembled, rose and fell unevenly, and she stuttered like crazy. In the back of her mind she thought, I probably sound more like a squirrel than a cat!

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 6:41

Leafheart rushed over to the commotion in a stressed manner, "So sorry I didn't arrive sooner, Cindercloud what is her condition? Kit-cough?" A bundle of herbs in her mouth made her words sound like incoherent mumbles but that was just enough to communicate her message. "Shh, Twistedkit, you mustn't speak too loudly, do not strain yourself, can you tell me when you got these symptoms?" Leafheart added in a soft tone, at this stage there was a chance of survival for the small kit but her body was rugged and face drained of blood. Leafheart couldn't lose her.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 7:47

Twistedkit lowered her voice and meowed, "Thi-is morning. I thought I was f-fine and then I s-started feeling r-really bad."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 12:10

Brindlepaw sighed in relief as Leafheart and Cindercloud began to question Twistedkit, and she backed away several small steps as the two Medicine Cats handled the situation. Nervously crouching lower to the ground, Brindlepaw's tail flicked nervously as Twistedkit managed to rasp out a few responses. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Brindlepaw mewed softly after observing for a few more heart-beats, her paws anxiously kneading the ground.

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)   Young souls fall early (open possible death topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Young souls fall early (open possible death topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next