Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Partroling on a sunny day [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Partroling on a sunny day [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Sitting near the camp entrance, the black tom gave a yawn. Today he'd take Sunpaw on a patrol and hopefully get some hunting in. He felt somewhat bad that he hadn't been training his apprentice as much as he should've, but hopefully there were no hard feelings. Besides, if Sunpaw needed to go on patrols, she could find another patrol to go on, right? He reminded himself, his usual pessimistic and grumpy mood once again surfacing.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Partroling on a sunny day [closed] VHQrlk5
Partroling on a sunny day [closed] 1QYZaRo

Partroling on a sunny day [closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 5:13 am

Sunpaw had been waiting near the entrance. Earlier today Antdrop said that we would go on a patrol. "May we head out Antdrop?" she asked as she sprinted towards the black tom.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:03 am

Spotting his apprentice, Antdrop stood up and gave a nod. "Yes, let's get going," he meowed. "I was thinking that we'd do some patrolling first and then some hunting," the black tom meowed, padding out of camp and into the forest.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:04 am

Sunpaw padded next to Antdrop smelling air for the scent of prey. Finally she spotted a blackbird up in a tree. "There's a blackbird up there!" Sunpaw whispered to Antdrop, pointing her tail up in the direction.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 12:16 am

Sniffing the air, Antdrop smelt the prey that Sunpaw pointed out and looked to the tree in which it sat. "Well, don't just stand there, go catch it before it flies away!" he meowed quietly, looking from his apprentice to the bird. He knew that Sunpaw wouldn't know a lot about hunting yet, but he was curious to see what she knew and what her instincts told her to do.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 2:51 am

Sunpaw bunched up her muscles and leaped into the tree the blackbird fluttered in alarm but it was too late. Her claws sank into the juicy piece of prey. She
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Antdrop waited for his apprentice to come back to him with some prey and soon enough, the scent of a sparrow filled the air. "Good job. Bury that and let's continue," the tom meowed and started walking towards the territory border.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 7:43 pm

Sunpaw dug up some earth and buried the blackbird. She followed behind feeling proud of her first catch. The scent of sparrow was in the air, maybe i can make a another catch! She thought. Meanwhile she just had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Antdrop and his apprentice finally made it to the edge of the SkyClan territory and he stopped, looking to Sunpaw. "What do you smell?" he meowed.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 5:52 am

"Um well I smell sparrow. And there's this other weird scent that I don't know." Sunpaw informed, "Oh wait, let me guess is it another clan?" she asked, ears perking up as she wondered on what the scent could be.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:27 am

Antdrop nodded in approval as his apprentice started explaining what she smelt. The scent of sparrow was definitely strong around this part of SkyClan's territory and he was glad that she was at least able to differentiate the scent of ThunderClan from them. "That other scent is ThunderClan," he started, looking towards ThunderClan's territory. "Can you tell me what you know about them?"

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:00 am

"Well I know that ThunderClan has a place called Snakerocks which is full of adders." Sunpaw meowed, she didn't know much about this clan but she tried to gather what she could. "And their current leader is Darkstar." she finished hoping that it was enough.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:35 am

Antdrop gave a nod, glad the apprentice knew stuff about the other clan. They're also a bunch of mousebrains, he added to himself but kept quiet. "Let's move on then," he replied blandly, padding along the territory border.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 6:17 am

Sunpaw padded beside him smelling the strange new scent of ThunderClan. The scent of sparrow was still strong but she couldn't spot the bird anywhere until a brown feather peeked out from a branch of a oak tree. She bunched up her legs again and leaped up into the air, the sparrow was alerted and tried to fly off but the tips of claws just snagged the chest and she fell back down landing with a messy crouch and a half-dead sparrow in her jaws, she killed it with a single snap. It was a messy catch but at least she had got the sparrow. Now she only had to see if Antdrop approved of her fresh-kill.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:57 am

Antdrop looked behind him just in time to see his apprentice get another piece of prey. Well, she was definitely a good hunter. Not saying anything, the black tom padded onward next to Sunpaw. "Next we'll patrol near Highpine and head back to camp," he meowed.

OOC: I luv rping with ya but maybe we should start wrapping this patrol up?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partroling on a sunny day [closed]   Partroling on a sunny day [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Partroling on a sunny day [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next