Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] EmptySat 24 Mar 2018 - 12:29

The night before, Nutfur and Spotfur had a refreshing talk. Now, it was time to present his idea to Smokewish. He hoped dearly that his original mate would understand. "Smokewish?" He stood before her. "Can we talk?"

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 22:15

"Hmm?" Smokewish stretched luxuriously, revelling in the suppleness of her spine and lightness of her limbs (not stolen from a book at all). "Sure. What is it yuou want to tell me?" She sat down in front of her mate, locking eye contact with him.

ooc: posts will be short, doing some last-minute packing

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 13:16

OOC: understandable.

IC: Smokewish didn't seem to catch on to Spotfur's nervousness yet. He took a deep breath. "Sm-Smokewish, how would you feel if I had a mate that wasn't you? I mean- No, that came out wrong! I still want to be with you, Smokewish, my love for you never fails. But, see, I love Nut- Nutfur just the same. And- and- and if we have kits, you could be like a second mother to them. I just... I want- I just want to make sure Nutfur feels loved, and she's been in a state of loneliness and depression and she's not been letting herself love, and I'm trying to show h- her that love is a good thing. I'll do my best to be with both of you. I have two sides, so you can both stand by me without having to compete. Maybe you'll even be- become friends..."

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 17:44

Smokewish’s content attitude disappeared as soon as the first words left his mouth.

”How would you feel if I had a mate that wasn’t you?”

Her gaze immediately dropped to the floor, her mind whirling with this new information. She barely even heard the rest of his words as she tried to process what was actually happening. She took a deep breath, trying to get rid of the awful tightness in her chest. This couldn’t be real! It was fake! A dream, or a nightmare! She would wake up, safe and sound in the warrior den, with Spotfur, and he would only want her. Speaking of which... Why did he want Nutfur again? To teach her to love? Or was it that he loved her more than Smokewish? She couldn’t bear it if that was the case. ”W-was it something I did?” She asked softly, dragging her gaze up from the ground. Her eyes were filled with immeasurable sadness, with the little pinch of confusion and disbelief that such news would bring. ”W-why? We had k-kits, Spotfur...” Her voice was barely above a whisper.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 21:09

No. Smokewish had taken it the wrong way. Spotfur had to change that. He couldn't let her be this way. It hurt him to see her so sad as she stared at him in disbelief. "No, you're perfect, my love. I phrased it wrong. I meant if I had a mate alongside you. I love you to my fullest, but if you could share that with Nutfur, you could both be my mate and you'd both be happy. I already spoke to Nutfur about it, and she said she's perfectly fine with sharing with you. Please, Smokewish, it's for the better for both of you. You'll both be happy and loved.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 21:21

Smokewish tried to see where her cherished, beloved mate was coming from. She imagined herself in his paws, torn between two she-cats, wanting to share his love. She was the one standing selfishly in his way. She nodded, and padded over to his side, twining her tail with his. ”Promise you’ll stay with me. If only for the kits.” Her tone had dropped even below a whisper as she spoke in his ear, pressing her fur into his, trying to find comfort in the feel of his lean, hard-muscled figure. This was her agreeing to his plan, even if it wasn’t what she wanted. It was what Spotfur wanted, and what Nutfur wanted, so she would act as though she wanted it too.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 21:32

Spotfur smiled. "Not just for the kits, my love. For you and for Nutfur and for everyone. Nothing will change other than the fact that some of my free time will be spent with Nutfur. And you'll have kits you don't have to birth! That looked pretty painful. They'll have two loving mothers and a father too. They'll be loved to death- well, I hope not." He licked her. Thank Starclan she understood.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 23:39

Smokewish purred contently. Maybe this wasn’t such a difficult thing. She could have even more kits, minus the pain, and plus another family member. She had always wanted a bigger family, and now she would have one. Her mate’s mate wasn’t bad. She never really had an opinion on Nutfur, but she would find out soon enough whether she was a good cat or a bad cat. She pressed into Spotfur’s pelt, leaning her head on his shoulder. ”Oh, I love you, Spotfur. Don’t ever forget it.”

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 0:59

Spotfur pressed back, returning her purr. "I never will. Don't forget my unending love, either."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]   Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Sunny Day[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1