Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 9:28

rosepaw hissed as tigerclaw attaced moonmist, and she started to circled moonmist watching jaybird and tigerclaw closley.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 9:29

Jaybird growled. "What are you looking at?" he meowed to Rosepaw.

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 9:32

"you, because i dont trust shadowclan cause they might try to kill anouther clans medicen cat." rosepaw hissed at him.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 10:20

Moonmist yowled in pain. "You'll pay for this!" she screamed. "Why must it always be me?" she mumbled, suddenly getting used to the familiar sting of Tigerclaw's claws.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 7:54

Flamepelt hissed at Tiger, ignoring the pain in his muzzle. He walked over to Moonmist. "We need to get you out of here. My sister can no longer be trusted by anyone." He said.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 7:58

Jaybird hissed at Tigerclaw. "You do not attack medicine cats,mouse-brain!" he growled.

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:13

Moonmist struggled to stand, pain shooting through her again. "You think I'd've gotten that down from all my experiences with her." she whispered to Flamepelt. She leaned against him, feeling another blaze of pain.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:15

"agreed moonmist I think its time to go" rosepaw said getting moonmist to her feet.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:16

OOC: I'm already on my feet, Rose, and leaning against Flamepelt for support

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:26

occ:oh oppies ok.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:30

Jaybird glanced at Moonmist. "I am sorry for my warrior." he dipped his head.

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:41

"Just try to make sure...this doesn't happen again." Moonmist said. "I'm sick of..needing to be saved."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:44

"moonmist do once we wake up do you want me to teach you some more moves?" rosepaw asked moonmist.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:46

"No. I must do my duty to my Clan as a Medicine Cat...as Tiger...must learn hers..." Moonmist said, and groaned.

OOC: Sorry if I make a lot of typos or have late replies, my kitty decided to nap on me...and snore a bit.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:58

occ:its ok lol

ic:"ok, and i agree with tiger learning her place and what she should do. i would think a warrior would know that already though." rosepaw agreed.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next