Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 7:51

rosepaw looked around "yes sorry, hi every one" she said smiling giltily.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 7:51

OOC: Eh? EH? EHHHHH? XD

IC: Tigerclaw sighed. Other Clans. Why couldn't they figure out that Shadow Clan is superior to them? She shook her head and sighed again.

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 7:53

Flamepelt looked at his sister. "Not true!" He growled.

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 7:54

OOC: Mind-reader O.O

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 7:54

OOC:She did not say that out loud Flame

Jaybird smiled but didn't like all the people here.

Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 7:56

OCC: I know :P

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:06

OOC: Uh...anyway...

IC: "How are you all doing?" Moonmist asked.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:09

"I'm doing fine." He said and glanced at Jaybird.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:18

Jaybird met his glance with cold eyes before turning to Moonmist. "Our clan is okay." he meowed.

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:19

"you already know how i am cause you practicly live with me" rosepaw told her.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:23

Tigerclaw nodded. "Sunningrocks is quite lovely at this time of year." She turned her cold eyes to flame, and they softened a bit.

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:24

Flamepelt glared at Tiger, ignoring her soft eyes. He glanced at his pelt. It was covered with scars and healing wounds. He sighed and sat down.

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:25

rosepaw hissed reminded of the battle.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:25

"What's going on?" Moonmist asked.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:26

Flamepelt looked at Moonmist. "Shadowclan stole Sunning Rocks."

PostSubject: Re: A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)   A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random dream. (Caused by bordness. Only jay M&M me rose and flame)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next