Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 3:58

Rabbitpaw felt reasured that her question hadn't angered her mentor or made him sad in any way, since she really didn't wish for that. She followed him in silence, looking up at the blue sky, squinting so the sun wouldn't getinto her eyes. She climbed the hill in clumsy leaps, her short feet making her climb a struggle.

"Oh, I... wasI supposed to l-learning?" she whispered, her eyes wide as she looked up at Smokepelt, slightly cowering down, her belly brushing the ground.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2016 - 11:52

Smokepelt couldn't help but give a chuckle. "No no," he laughed in a assumed sort of way. "Don't worry about what you know and don't know. What you'll soon find out is when hunting, there are some skills that come from instinct," the older tom finished with a smile and stood up. "Now let's begin. Out on the moor, there are most field mice and rabbits. Each have their difficulties when trying to catch them, but I'll let you figure that out for yourself. I'll be observing your techniques, but don't worry about where I am," starting to pad away from Rabbitpaw, he looked back to his apprentice. "You'll do great!"

With that, the deputy ran through the tall grass, ready to see Rabbitpaw hunt. Yeah, she had her... strengths and weaknesses, but he had faith that the little cat would be able to overcome her obstacles. Running in wide a semicircle, Smokepelt was able to scent Rabbitpaw, but stayed a good distance away, making sure his scent wouldn't distract her or scare away any prey. She seemed to be a bit confused, but he knew his teaching methods worked. If all apprentices did was listen to their mentors talk and didn't learn for themselves, they'd never improve. Beyond being quiet and shy, his apprentice was a fast learner, and for that, he couldn't have been more proud.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 10:14

Rabbitpaw's full body tensed as Smokepelt left her. She gagged for air as she panicked a little, but willed herself to stay calm as she turned to scent the air for prey. A sweet scent tickled her nose, and she followed it carefully.

She saw the small mouse chewing seeds in the tall grass, and she prepared herself to catch it. Rabbitpaw remembered what she had seen other apprentices do before and she dashed like an arrow towards it, tumbling it over and crushing it. She picked it up in her mouth and looked around for Smokepelt.

Then she let the prey fall and looked down at it. Did she kust kill something?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2016 - 17:05

Smokepelt could sense the fear in his apprentice but still had faith in the small cat. Watching Rabbitpaw from a distance away, he was surprised at how well she did. "Good job!" he exclaimed, jumping out from behind the tall grass. "For now, I think your technique is good, so why don't we head back to camp and I can give you some tips?"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 14:09

Rabbitpaw gave the mouse a startled look before turning to her mentor, almost afraid, and nodded shyly at his praise. "Y-yes... I mean, s-su..." the small apprentice broke off and nodded simply.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 14:56

The two cats trotted at a fairly slow pace towards camp, both in relatively happy moods. "You did great when sneaking up, but I'd wait just a bit longer till you jump at it," the tom meowed, hoping his tips weren't making Rabbitpaw feel bad or discouraged.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 5:19

Rabbitpww trotted by her mentor, looking around the moorland with her gold eyes. She was proud of her catch, but she felt a little shaky too, feeling she couldn't find where it came from, but she urged herself to get over it. "Oh... Sorry, I'll do better next time..." she meowed, wishing to please her mentor.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 11:25

Smokepelt looked to Rabbitpaw with a gentle smile. "No need to apologize, you did great. Especially for your first hunt," he meowed. "Today was a successful day of training, and I can't wait to train more with you." Not long after they started heading home, the two cats reached camp, feeling confident that the next training session would be even better.

OOC: Topic Over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2