Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 16:12

Smokepelt sat by the freshkill pile, enjoying the peaceful morning. The clan was just starting to wake up, and the weather was perfect. The grey tom waited for his new apprentice, Rabbitpaw, and soon, they'd be off on a patrol. Of course he missed Wrenpaw, but life wouldn't go on if he constantly mourned his friend. Besides, it's what the smaller cat would've wanted. Letting out a content sigh, Smokepelt looked towards the area where the apprentices slept, wondering if he'd have to go wake Rabbitpaw up himself.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) VHQrlk5
Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) 1QYZaRo

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 4:25

Rabbitpaw woke up gently, feeling a soft breeze blow and bring fresh air in the apprentices' den she had just moved in to. She watched the apprentices still sleeping for a few moments before she hurried towards the exit carefully. She had taken a spot to sleep right at the entrance, afraid of annoying the apprentices still sleeping when she woke up and clumsily brushed them with her long fur.

Outside, she noticed her new mentor, Smokepelt, besides the fresh-kill pile, and joined him shyly, afraid to do anything that might suggest she was a weak cat. "H-Nyan, Smokepelt. Are we training today?" she asked the tom with a shy eagerness to her tone.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 6:41

Turning his calm gaze from the sky to Rabbitpaw, a soft smile grew on his muzzle. This apprentice was like him when he was young, so he hoped that connected with her and training would be easier than usual. "Yes, we are. Grab something to eat if you're hungry, I'll be waiting by the entrance," the grey tom meowed, getting up.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 16:14

Rabbitpaw was prepared to ask if her mentor wanted some prey, too, but the tom turned away and left, so she quickly dragged out a mouse from the pile and started eating it with hurried bites, so she won't keep Smokepelt waiting. After she finished and liked her muzzle to clean it, so darted towards her mentor, running clumsily.

OOC: Ah, only you can understand the joy of a Munchkin

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 13:44

Padding out of the camp entrance, Smokepelt kept a steady pace and soon enough, Rabbitpaw caught up to him. "So, how about we do a quick border patrol and then some hunting?" he meowed, getting excited to hunt with an apprentice again. His father had shown him the best rabbit hunting spot in WindClan, and he couldn't wait to show his new apprentice the area.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 2:26

Rabbitpaw followed her mentor out of camp, staying alert as they both padded through the territory. Her huge eyes passed over the moorland with content excitement in them. "Sounds great." she said, smiling shyly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 6:23

The two cats padded towards the WindClan border in enjoyable silence. Smokepelt assumed Rabbitpaw was the smarter yet shy one in her litter, so hopefully it would be easy teaching her. "Well, here we are," he halted a few fox lengths away from the horrible smelling Thundpath. "You know what this is, correct?" Smokepelt said calmly, pointing his nose towards the dark path, and not long after his words were spoken a monster came rushing by.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 13:02

Rabbitpaw's nostrils inhaled a wide breath before she regretted it horribly. The smell was like crow-food, but much worse, and her eyes narrowed towards the Thunderpath in front of them. When the monster came by, she squeaked and her tiny legs bounced her back involuntarily, making her roll over and land clumcily a few fox-lenghs away from her original place, looking startled up at her mentor.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 17:21

Smokepelt couldn't help but give a little chuckle at his apprentice's reaction. "This is the Thunderpath. Never get to close, it's taken lives from cats faster than you could meow "Mouse!" He didn't want to scare Rabbitpaw, but she needed to know the dangers of this horrible place. "Let's move on now, shall we?" Giving a smile to the she-cat, he started to pad away from the Thunderpath, but stayed near the edge of the territory.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 8:38

Rabbitpaw listened to her mentor's words anxiously. That fast? Her heart drummed in her chest with fear and her she was breathing fast, but she willed herself to get up and followed her mentor closely, keeping her head low.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 13:13

The two cats walked in unavoidable silence for a while until Smokepelt stopped near the Fourtrees border. "You can't see it from here, but a little ways away is the place where the clans have gatherings; Fourtrees," he meowed and after Rabbitpaw had enough time to take in the area, he started padding away. After a little while, they neared the gorge. He made sure to not get too close, but even from where they were standing, any cat could hear the roaring waters bellow. Instant death, he thought to himself, giving his pelt a shake. "This is the gorge. Never get too close, or you might fall, and trust me when I say that there is no chance of you surviving the fall," Smokepelt meowed sternly, looking down to his apprentice.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 13:27

Rabbitpaw followed her mentor a while in silence, gazing around at the moorland stretching around them. When they arrived at Fourtrees, Rabbitpaw pictured the gathered cats through Smokepelt's words. She walked by him in silence, but she became more afraid as she heard the growing horrifying sound. It was louder than a monster.

"Have cats... died here?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:15

Smokepelt gave a nod. "Yes, even the strongest of warriors have fallen to their deaths, so be careful," he meowed sternly, but realized that he wasn't setting a very good mood. "But enough of that, let's do some hunting!" Turning around, he started padding happily towards the other side of WindClan's territory.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 2:05

Happy that at least her mentor was making efforts to brush away the harsh and sad moody they had fallen into, she followed him, making quick and little steps in her shy way. As they padded through the moorland, her senses became more aware and she could feel the juicy scents of prey dotting the land.

"You have had another apprentice before..." she whispered questioningly, her mind back at her apprentice ceremony, where Ashstar had mentioned someone named Wrenpaw. "Wrenpaw...?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 11:10

Smokepelt looked to Rabbitpaw when she asked her question and gave a nod. "Yes, Wrenpaw was my last apprentice. Her life was lost to the DarkForest, but I'm positive that she looks over my from StarClan," he meowed softly, still walking towards the empty moor of WindClan. He didn't get to train Wrenpaw much, but he'd still miss her.

Finally reaching the top of a small hill, Smokepelt sat down. "Today is just a practice run. You don't need to worry about knowing everything, but I'd like to see what you might already know," the dark grey tom meowed, looking from the land to his apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)   Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shhhhh! I hunting wabbits! (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next