Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Death of Treestep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

The Death of Treestep  Empty
PostSubject: The Death of Treestep    The Death of Treestep  EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 1:22

So I decided that considering Tree's mentality it is time for her to go and I want her death to be this instead of in the latest gathering/battle.

Treestep was extremely dedicated to the DF and now she is torn apart about losing. Who's little kitty wants to kill Treestep for me, it can either be for revenge or Tree asking for it, however you want it to play out and from any clan as well!

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

The Death of Treestep  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Treestep    The Death of Treestep  EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 1:29

Whelp, I could have Pinepaw kill her, he's mentally well, he.s a weirdo that smirked at his own ceremony when he heard StarClan...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Treestep    The Death of Treestep  EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 4:24

I could have Tawnystorm for RC kill her. It would have to be Treestep asking for it though, as she doesn't really have any grudges against her or anything.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Death of Treestep  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Treestep    The Death of Treestep  EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 21:03

Ok I think that is enough time for people to sign up. I will set up a topic soon, Treestep strolls into Riverclan looking for trouble with Pinepaw trailing her and Tawny finds her. Treestep is pretty strong so in the end she will just ask for it :)

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

The Death of Treestep  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Treestep    The Death of Treestep  EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 23:06

Coolio
*sips tea*

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Death of Treestep  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Treestep    The Death of Treestep  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Death of Treestep
Page 1 of 1