Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15110

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jun 2009 - 14:56

The member 'Swiftpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 Mistpe10
Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009 - 6:44

OOC:Why did you roll dice,i don't know how much damage it does

Jaypaw was really tired and hurting all over.He finished Swiftpaw of (Being careful not to injure him to bad or kill him,it was against the warrior code and he was in Starclan) with front paw strike dealing 9 damage and 10 sp

HP:10(Till i know the damage you gave me)
SP:60

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009 - 5:44

OOC: Since Swiftpaw got a 1 in the dice roll, that means that the Leap-and-Hold missed since it wasn't an even number, so Jaypaw can attack Swiftpaw.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009 - 7:17

OOC:Thanx,so i guess i won??

Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009 - 17:28

Swiftpaw was laying on the ground, bleeding badly. He got up, but fell back over. He dragged himself over to a patch of heather where he applied cobwebs to his wounds.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 DeQnfShadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 UTs4eShadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 CmOB3Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 Swufty

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009 - 6:05

OOC: Only Medicine Cats know about healing, sorry I keep interupting the topic, i'll try to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009 - 15:34

OOC: Sorry :oops: it's just in many other topics, Moonpaw had shown him about healing, mostly with cobwebs

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 DeQnfShadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 UTs4eShadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 CmOB3Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 Swufty

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jun 2009 - 14:23

OCC:Hey,What about me?I havent been on long because my internet isnt working.Ill just say i have low health.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009 - 9:25

OOC:Next i need to battle you,Windpaw

Jaypaw stared at the Windclan apprentice with narrow eyes. "Your next!" He hissed

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)   Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the wind (Do you know why i chose that name?If right you get a cookie!)(Jaypaw,Swiftpaw,and Windpaw only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3