Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) Empty
PostSubject: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009 - 6:31

"hmm....Where is that fox..."Wondered windpaw looking around for the fox that Swiftpaw told him about.

Last edited by Windpaw on Mon 29 Jun 2009 - 9:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009 - 8:35

"Hey!" Moonpaw called. "Heeeey!" She ran up to him. "You aren't going to get the fox are you!? It almost killed Swiftpaw!"

OOC: Who am I bringing!? No one said anything about me bringing someone!

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009 - 9:42

OCC:Pm'd you. IC:Yes,What if that fox got into our camp?theirs no warriors,we could probably beat it,but imagine how many cats lifes would be on the line!my dad was killed by a fox on a border patrol.

Last edited by Windpaw on Mon 29 Jun 2009 - 9:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009 - 9:43

"Windpaw, you're crazy! We have to get help!" Moonpaw said. "Get Graystream, Mistpelt, anyone! We can't take it on alone, and I'm not leaving to get someone while you go on to the fox!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009 - 9:45

"Okay moonpaw,ill find Swiftpaw,you find someone from riverclan,Mistpelt should be here soon.Said Windpaw running towards the camp looking for swiftpaw.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009 - 10:02

Moonpaw ran into RiverClan territory as fast as she could. She went into camp and looked for Mistpelt, not sure where her den was. "Mistpelt! Featherpaw! Someone?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009 - 7:49

[color=white]"Swiftpaw!Swiftpaw!Where are you?"[/color]called Windpaw looking for Swiftpaw
OCC:My color selection isnt working.

Last edited by Windpaw on Sat 4 Jul 2009 - 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyWed 1 Jul 2009 - 18:58

Swiftpaw limped out of the Healer's den." Fox? I'll come. I may be hurt but I can still put up a good fight"

( I'll do the fox. )

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) DeQnfWindpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) UTs4eWindpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) CmOB3Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) Swufty

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 5:51

[color=white]"Thanks,Moonpaw told me about the fox."[/color]Windpaw meowed.

(okay(Color still not working.))
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 13:12

Swiftpaw ran out and waited for Windpaw and Moonpaw

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) DeQnfWindpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) UTs4eWindpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) CmOB3Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) L5Bv6

I
AM

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) Swufty

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 13:54

Windpaw ran as fast as he could to catch up to Swiftpaw when he detected an unfamiliar scent[color=white]"I smell rogue..."[/color]Suddenly a cat jumps out of the bushes after a mouse and stops dead in his tracks when he sees windpaw "Who are you?"asked the cat
[color=white]"I should be asking the same question,What are you doing on Windclan territory?"[/color]asked Windpaw with a hard to detect note of something in his voice."I-I'm Speedy,My former owner named me that.Who are you and why do you smell familiar?"Asked Speedy.[color=white]"Im windpaw,and you seem to smell familiar too,What happened to your Twolegs er...i mean House folk?"[/color]Asked windpaw feeling a bit relieved."They died,Please,take me with you,im being chased by twolegs all the time trying to capture me!"[color=white]"Okay but fir-"[/color]Windpaw all of the sudden blacked out

[color=cyan]"Windpaw!Windpaw!"[/color]Said a voice that windpaw didnt recognize.[color=white]Who are you?how do you know my name?[/color]Said windpaw realizing he was dreaming [color=cyan]"Its me,your mother.Listen,that cat you met is your brother!he was trying to escape twolegs and ran into the forest.you must help him!"[/color]
[color=white]"okay mother!Ill do it![/color]Said windpaw waking up.

[color=white]"Im back,Speedy,im your brother,come on, we have a fox to get."[/color]Said windpaw running with speedy close behind him

(The longest post i currently made!!!!!!!!!piggy! pig Kitty! cat Bomby! :bom: connfuzzled? 😕 Call Piggy-kitty-bomby today!)(colors still not working!)
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 14:01

OOC: I have a cat too... I'll put him in next post

IC:Swiftpaw sniffed the air. Rouge... He flipped around and saw the rogue and Windpaw. Swiftpaw leaped on him, and mewed quickly to Windpaw "Quick! get another cat.. An apprentice. Warrior! Anyone!"

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 14:59

[color=white]"This is my brother,speedy.Moonpaw should be back eventually"[/color]Said windpaw."Hi!"Said speedy.

(now we wait for moonpaw!)
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 15:32

Moonpaw stormed out to the toms. "No way! I'm not letting you go after that fox!? And who is this!?" she asked angrily. "I swear, if you go any father, I'm telling Mistpelt and she'll help me stop you from going after that thing!!!" she yelled.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) EmptyThu 2 Jul 2009 - 17:11

OOC: Speaking of Mistpelt, did she say it was alright for you to have this... Unique, topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)   Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Windpaws relative(Windpaw,Swiftpaw,Mistpelt,Moonpaw and whoever moonpaws brining ONLY!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next